Why Did Logistics Ruin Warehouse...

This tune is brilliant.

And 'No' it didnt need the piano riff to carry on into the drop. The drop is sick as it is.

Drop is immense!! Great jungle feel to it which Logistics is loving atm. He still plays that piano sample after it drops.....just at the right moments!! Bad tune.

Have to admit the drop caught me off guard the first couple times i listened to it.

But its a super good tune to play to switch gears in a set man. Play some fluffy liquid then drop warehouse and presto you can bang into some harder tech sounding tunes.

He doubled it with SS - Black (Bladerunner Remix)

Then rewound it and teased in Fresh - Signal on the intro of Warehouse. His cueing was so good it was depressing

was trying to remember what he teased signal over, nice one.

i was gay for andy on friday.

siting in your living room with your dad whos been fucking your sister is uncomfortable (i can imagine) i wouldn describe this tune as uncomfortable lol...

He wasn't directing this at you, you fucking idiot.

'LoL' however having your mum straighten out her pubes so she can play the violin with my dick was a more pleasant experience on the whole lol...

I feel sorry for you if your penis is that weird of a shape. That it represents a bow and women would like to use it to play violin rather than suck on it or stick it up their gash.

I feel sorry for you if your penis is that weird of a shape. That it represents a bow and women would like to use it to play violin rather than suck on it or stick it up their gash.

And the fact that he's come across a female with pubes long enough to straighten out
:sick:

i agree with this to a degree, i like both parts i just think they could do with being in seperate tunes

i agree with this to a degree, i like both parts i just think they could do with being in seperate tunes

Thank You!¬ Very Much All These Other Cunts Out There Obviously Dont Know What Its Like To Make Drum And Bass....Just Mix ' I Can Mix' Big Fucking Deal Even The Blind Can Mix... Try Making The Music See How Easy It Is...CUNTS

Does anyone remember what friction played after this tune when he teased it with watermelon @ first lightbox shogun?

Thank You!¬ Very Much All These Other Cunts Out There Obviously Dont Know What Its Like To Make Drum And Bass....Just Mix ' I Can Mix' Big Fucking Deal Even The Blind Can Mix... Try Making The Music See How Easy It Is...CUNTS

So because you make drum and bass (i'm guessing at an amateur level) we can't have out own opinion of the song?

And what does it matter how easy or hard making the music is? It has nothing to do with the original post or anything that anyone was talking about.

U Know uve been ripped its all over! u Cant Beat Me!

Win-Retard_Prize.jpg

Back
Top Bottom