why carry???

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Dec 18, 2012.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

if someone dies, and you dont know about it, do you care ?? .... answer: NO - because you don't know about it !!!

do you care that someone you dont know got ran over 2nite, somewhere in the uk. and died?? .. no .. because you dont know about it , you dont know thier name, you dont know it even happened.

my question here is then.. why do you care about all tho kids who recently got killed? ...

my mrs sister puit on facebook the other day, " such sad news about peter andres brother whos died . rip " ...

loads of comments aswell saying ' how awful , rip , etc etc ...

wtf?

whats awful???. who cares. dont pretend to care. i dont care them kids died. i aint going to even pretend im sad for thier parents. becuase 2morro ill be down the pub having a pint, i wont be sad for them kids or thier parents. dont pretend to care you lousy fuckbags. you dont care. you say you do.. a week later you dont give them ppl you never knew a second thought.

if they arent a direct part of your life, if it does not directly effect your life in a big way.. i.e . them being relatives.. then you dont care. not really. no one does.

none of us here, really care about that massacre. yeah.

I FUCKING SAID IT

if the massacre was never broadcast, you'd never know. you'd never care.. if you was a hippy living in a swamp. you'd never know. you'd never care. so dont pretend to care. just becuase you heard of a fucking outrageous story. you dont give a shit.

look at you. stuffing your faces. im drunk. im pissed off at you phoney fucks.

next time someone says to you.. did you here bout those two school boys shot dead at school blah blah...

go ... who the fuck cares ??? why do you care ?? did you know them ?? no ... well fuck off.. becuase in 2 days youll be going about your day, without a care in the world for those kids...

so fuck your face

iron rod stevens 3rd

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  2. EWOKS

Re: why care???

yes. its sad for the parents. thats a fact. YOU however, are NOT sad for the parents. no. you may think you are. becuase of the fact it is sad news for them...

but how many of you lost sleep, couldnt sleep for the tears? .. cant get it out of your heads all day and just a sad mess.. none. so fuck off. wankchops.

ive been on my christmas work doo today.

drunk interwebs 4 lyf

... ppl sat round talking about the massacre.. 'PRETENDING' to care.. to each other.. like.. oh arent we thoughtful creatures.. lets wank off each others egos

NO

FUCK YOU AND URE FALSE EGO SANWICH FUCKER

3. EWOKS

[​IMG]

4. rj_dnb

rj_dnb Well-Known Member

It might not affect you personally but you can still feel empathy for whoever was affected. When shit like this happens it gets people thinking about the what ifs. That could have happened at my kid sisters school. That could have happened at my workplace. Etc etc. You can't compare one person dying to a bunch of kids being killed by a nutter. It's the scale of what happened mixed with how easily it was done that's got people going mad. I do get what you mean about someone you don't know dying and not giving a shit tho, I felt the same when Winehouse died

5. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

i was empathetic for abit.

6. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

ethix is right. it's a weird phenomenon, some kind of mass-society psychology. I find it so odd that people suddenly become so much more interested and upset by something televised than something that you barely hear about. So many people die in horrible horrible events so often but people don't give two flying shits unless they're told to.

7. Catsel

how are you ment to feel empathy if you don't hear about it

paradox.

8. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

worse things happen in other countries every day...but they don't speak english..so who gives a fuck, right?

but yeah, obviously it's a tragic thing to happen, but it's not for you to mourn

the sensationalist media frenzy doesn't help, just let the families grieve and be done with it.

9. EWOKS

^^^ if i was soberr this would of been waht i said.

yh, its ad for the fammos n that. feel bad for em, like go ' awww poor fammo's ' ... but dont make out you feel so awful . coz ya dont.

10. Catsel

people don't care about deaths in war torn countries because they don't live in one.

people care about the school shit, because they might have kids themselves, and they start to think,what if someone went gun mental in my kids school = worry = empathy.

i think its perfectly normal for random people to feel sad and mourn others losses. makes us human.

ethix you speak truths, but very disrespectfully.

11. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

why care???

I heard about it, I am sad for their families, I am in no way involved but I feel sorry for those people. Some people care some people don't. Get over it

12. danwell

why care???

This

13. EWOKS

maybe i aint human. i dont mourn peoples losses. i say, ahh.. thats shit news. i feel bad for thier parents having to sit in bed crying about thier loss. but its just death. and its not affecting me. so i aint gunna be sad for ppl i dont know or anything.

how long do you ppl remain empathetic for then ?? or is it an ego massage so you feel better that ure a caring soul. its not real empathy is my point.

its like. dam. thats sad for them guys. still sleep as normal. go to work. have jokes. play ps3. drink beer. eat pizza. forget bout news of deaths.

init.

sorry for disrespect really, i am.

just thought id get all aggy wafflez

14. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I was once driving down a road to DC many years ago. It was about 10:00 at night and raining. The rain was not drastic, however it just sprinkled enough to make the roads slick. The road I was on is called 695(the Baltimore Beltway) and I needed to get on 95 south to DC. The interchange is not all that drastic but tonight in front of me and other people, I saw in the distance a car begin to swerve out of control and flip. It was not like in the movies where the car explodes, with boom and bangs. In fact, it was rather un-dramtic compared to the movies. The whole sight was silent for me, almost unreal. Other cars just drove past the accident. Some cars slowed down but all of them drove past. I decided to turn on my four ways and park a good distance back from the car. I ran up got in the car turn off the ignition and took the keys out. At fist I thought the guy was dead. He was kind of bloody and un-conscience. I check for a pulse and he was alive. I just talk to him. To afraid to move him because I did not want to make his injuries worse. I wished I could do more, but I did not know how. Sooner or later the police arrived. Ask me about what happen. I told them what I saw and what I did. They told me it was about the only thing I could do and sent me on my way. I felt helpless. I wanted to help that person more. I wanted to make it all better. I wanted the situation to never happened. But it did, and I did what I did. Now I was upset. Not for me but for the guys family, for the dude. For the first time in my life I was devastated not for myself but for some one I did not know or would ever meet again. All I could do was wish for the best.
    We have two words in the English language that expresses emotions like these. Maybe more.
    sympathy /sym·pa·thy/ (sim´pah-the)
    1. compassion for another person's thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
    2. a relation which exists between people or things such that change in the state of one is reflected in the other.
    Definition of EMPATHY

: the imaginative projection of a subjective state into an object so that the object appears to be infused with it
    : the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another of either the past or present without having the feelings, thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit manner; also : the capacity for this

People give a shit so much about people they don't know we have words for it. Some people to incredible things with their life to help other they don't know. Some people fight to save lives of people who tried to kill them. Some people just see on T.V. that a parent has lost their child and their own heart breaks at thought of loosing their own child. Some people just pull over their car and wish.
    Have you ever watched a dude get kicked in the nuts and you grab your own and say "oooooooo."
    People do give a shit Ethix. Lots of people give a shit. Don't ever fucking include me into a group of narcissistic pricks. I give a shit.
    Sometimes giving a shit is all we can really do. And I wish the world was petter place. Devoid of pain. Instead we wish it gets better and we do our best to make sure the one little corner of the world we live in is a better place.

15. EWOKS

shit man. thats bad. like really sad, gone off your food? .. gunna struggle sleeping tonight? ... dont even wanna go to bed becuase you may have nightmares? ... nahhhh... thought not.. not 'really' that sad are ya??

thats my point.

we do not truely care. yet pretend to, alot. its makes us feel better i guess.

im a heartless fuck. im not really. i get sad for the kid that got bullied at school. used to be his mate. try protect him. or the handicapped bloke pushing trolleys round asda that some chavs are laughing at.. i stick up for him. that shit affects me. directly. in my boat. fucking up my situation baby. dont be fucking with my asda situation biatttttch.

16. danwell

why care???

Never really thought too much into it just think it's sad that people that don't deserve it have to go through such things just cos some nutter had guns readily accessible to him. If someone deserves it I wouldn't think twice but if they are good innocent people its sad to me. I understand what you are saying And I don't lose any sleep over it but I sympathise with their families. Makes me annoyed how fucked up people can be too

17. EWOKS

IV4

that directly effected your life, that was in ure boat race.. that was all up in ure shit. of course you cared... i dont think you got my point..

this massacre.. how much sleep you lost bout it? loss of appetite? nightmares? .. sat their shaking in worry and upset for them kids and familys? ... or did you go about today as normal, eating ure grub, having jokes, listening to ure music, playing on the ps3 or whatever.. yeah. i bet you did..

all im saying is, ppl pretend to give a shit, like, really care about these things.. proper rub thier ego on thier cocks..
    then the next day dont even think twice about it ...

bah people. fickle feotus' bound in suspension of self worth

im abit boozey

thought a wafflez deep debate would get things moving abit eh..

18. danwell

why care???

Is it ego rubbing if you don't mention it?

19. Catsel

erm.. most people are mentally stable mang.

stop trippin

20. EWOKS

yh see. thats the honest approach.

i just think. if you dont know about it ... does it matter? no .. so if you do know about it. does it matter then? im not sure. if its doesnt effect you... you go ...

awww.. thats sad. for 10 minutes. then move on . so you dont care. it doesnt matter. and your life carries on. it DOES MATTER for the families and kids.. not for us doe

i know im coming accross a thick arrogant wankchops here.

its true what im saying tho.

controversial spazz puppet b2b brandy interwebz