why cant i just jave a few beers?

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
anyone else have this problem

was out today doing my daily busness (trying on various tracksuits an such)
so i thought id get my self 4 beers on way home but as soon as i finished them beers i was up the shop buying more
i seem to be all or nuffin these days:teeth:

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
Were you drinking Red Stripe? If so, this is perfectly understandable and natural - you can go about your daily business with no worries.

If it was any other lager, then you have a drinking problem and should probably seek professional help.
My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
I live above a polish shop, they have crazy amounts of beer and spirits, and cold meats too, they love to boil meat those crazy bastards, best thing they have behind the counter is a full size ak47 glass model filled with what i assume is vodka and a cute glass hand grenade filled with whisky, for fifty quid

Nutters

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
for sum reason ireland has catered for these poles an half the beers in normal shops is polish or alike
im not complaining tho its better than the other half!lol

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Embrace the culture, as long as its not carlsberg fosters or carling or any kinda shrapnel they call 'lager'

It soddens my slacks seeing people pay thru the nose for such weak ass gas filled tripe, it really does

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist

"There's no such thing as just going out for a quick one, because everyone knows that one leads to many"

EDIT: My friend is from Waterford, and he's got a hard time saying no as well.