WHUMP

dont get me wrong i think there are some sick tunes but producer need to look to other genres of music for influence

look at sub focus... the bassline to x ray is from a nirvana song

Innit i am sick to death of hearing original fucking sin tunes at raves. I went to about 3 raves over christmas and at every one i heard overfiend or whatever the fuck its called, love games, ohm, some over wobble wobble shit from him about 5 times each! I don't get why every dj loves up his songs, they're the same old generic drums and the same wobbly bassline each and every time! oh yeh an 8 figure bass, that tune is wank yo!

Innit i am sick to death of hearing original fucking sin tunes at raves. I went to about 3 raves over christmas and at every one i heard overfiend or whatever the fuck its called, love games, ohm, some over wobble wobble shit from him about 5 times each! I don't get why every dj loves up his songs, they're the same old generic drums and the same wobbly bassline each and every time! oh yeh an 8 figure bass, that tune is wank yo!

stop crying, his tunes make raves go nuts and thats why people like his tunes he doesn't give a fuck if one person doesn't like it he's selling records and thats all that matters to him.

But what you said is quite true lol

stop crying, his tunes make raves go nuts and thats why people like his tunes he doesn't give a fuck if one person doesn't like it he's selling records and thats all that matters to him.

Exactly

course he doesn't give a shit, wtfs that got to do with anything. you completely misread what i said, course his 'tunes make people go 'nuts' in a rave' lol any tune which has a wobbly bassline will do, i'm saying theres much better jump up that could be rinsed.

Last edited:
theres a simple thing you can do. just ignore it. there is plenty good neuro and liquid goin on. just ingnore this machete jayline remix shizz and all that :D

not really actually, most raves are jump up based n its quite hard to ignore it when 20000000000W speakers are booming it out at you lol, but that's why i go room 2.

he hardly has any wobble tunes, i swear people just think jump up is wobble when there is no wobble in there at all:rolleyes:

Whomp tickle tickle waaarrgghh warrrgghhh
pttssshhheeewwwww duh duh duh duh whomp
pttssshhheeewwwww duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuuh
pttssshhheeewwwww duh duh duh duh whomp
Whomp Whomp Whamp waaaaaarrrrrrrrgghh
pttssshhheeewwwww duh dah dah dah whamp

there you go... i just wrote 8 bars of a jump up track!! BOH!!

DONT NO BODY GO STEALING MY SHIZ AIGHT!!

Back
Top Bottom