whose going to the knowledge dnb awards?

There's a dress code there :thumbsd:

Drum and Bass don't do dress code's!!! Wanker's, and I hate award's, its all so predictable. I thought drum and bass was an underground scene that didn't give a fuck but now were having to deal with dress code's?!?!

MC Motion said:
There's a dress code there :thumbsd:

Drum and Bass don't do dress code's!!! Wanker's, and I hate award's, its all so predictable. I thought drum and bass was an underground scene that didn't give a fuck but now were having to deal with dress code's?!?!
bah, didn't know that....wos da dress code?

Its say's at the bottom of the advert for it:

'Dress Code: Approipiate dress requested.'

I mean what the fuck are we meant to make of that? Suit and tie? Cap and trainers? Bowler hat and tuxedo?

Padantic wanker's

MC Motion said:
Its say's at the bottom of the advert for it:

'Dress Code: Approipiate dress requested.'

I mean what the fuck are we meant to make of that? Suit and tie? Cap and trainers? Bowler hat and tuxedo?

Padantic wanker's
thats a bit poor.....hoody, trainers and cap then

It is way too commercial. I haven't seen anything interesting since Kosheen's slip and slide in K-2001!!!
I do agree about the fact that DnB is an underground genre, but in most of commercial sets you see hits to be promoted from the underground. I do believe having a bit of promotion to keeping the scene alive is not a bad task to reach.

perhaps he's built a time machine and will be going back to 2003 just for the event!

I have been the judge for some of these awards sometimes ago. I saw the thread and thought it might be a good idea to lend my opinions on this thread. Sorry if that bothers anyone.

Back
Top Bottom