Whos your top 3 MC'Z of all time?

Surely you've all overlooked the genius that was "Mr Motivator".

One minute you're spitting across a crowd of 3000 in Milton Keynes, the next minute you're wearing lycra and bouncing around like a twat on GMTV... Brilliant.

I'm with Indi on this one, not a huge fan of MCs (they're fine when you're at an event, a little annoying if you're listening to a mix)

Gotta be:

1. Conrad
2. Dynamite
3. Hmmm, fuck it, Mr Motivator.:D :D

You've never heard of Conrad??!! Man, that dude's been going since the dark ages - he's LTJ Bukems right hand man... surely you've heard of Conrad (and Bukem for that matter)?

Dynamite MC is part of Reprasent... Roni Size? You must have heard of him?! He's been doing it awhile too ;)

Look 'em both up, you'll see...

Last edited:
Jungalist-Murda said:
who the fuck are conrad and dynamite never erd of em blud. they good?

this has got to be the worst joke of the 21st century... congratulations laddie on this award!! :gaywhite:

:moe:

Cam1 said:
Drs
Fats
Conrad

I second this list- Drs/Fats/Conrad have always been good on the mic....I can actually make out every word they say (no bibitta jibbitta gibba gabba) and they know when to spit and when to just let the song play a bit, to give a bit of credit to the dj who is showing off their mixing skills and also to the producers. Absolutely can't stand mc's who go on and on and just completely act like they're the entire focus of the party.

Skibba is one of the WORST MC's I have ever heard just for the sole fact he never shuts up. I love hearing great tunes or amazing mixing tricks by some of the UK cats get absolutely ruined by Skibba going on and on about what type of cereal he has for breakfast every morning :mad_guy:

nickdawg said:
I second this list- Drs/Fats/Conrad have always been good on the mic....I can actually make out every word they say (no bibitta jibbitta gibba gabba) and they know when to spit and when to just let the song play a bit, to give a bit of credit to the dj who is showing off their mixing skills and also to the producers. Absolutely can't stand mc's who go on and on and just completely act like they're the entire focus of the party.

Skibba is one of the WORST MC's I have ever heard just for the sole fact he never shuts up. I love hearing great tunes or amazing mixing tricks by some of the UK cats get absolutely ruined by Skibba going on and on about what type of cereal he has for breakfast every morning :mad_guy:

This is why I really have been put off by MCs, the very few who actually are good and fresh at what they do being out sized by the 175bpm shit chatting majority. I very nearly started to hate all MCs until I went to a Logical Progression night in London, and Conrad convinced me otherwise.

mc rizzla- concord dawn and salmonella dub-nz
mc p diggs- you will never find an mc with as much soul- check out shapeshifter if you havnt heard him-nz
spyda- just coz he sounds like one bad mutha fukkerr!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom