DnB Whos your favourite producer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23164

YOU MAY PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE

for me.. its Gridlok..

why im sure you just asked?

the tunes.. bottomfeeder vip, chatter, enemies of the state, fifth dimension, fingerprints, get away, gutter fuck, hard as fuck, heatwave, horizon, illegal, insecticide, kamikazee, like this, los angeles, shallow, sherlock holmes, skanka, stinkfist, the fillmore, the search, vampire, wake up and his new tune American Dream.

the co-labs with origin, echo, teebee, prolix, keaton, hive, panacea, noisia, mayhem, total science, blockhead and the upbeats...

don't get me started on the remixs!! mampi swift - trippin (gridlok remix) is just amzing production. bullet in the head.. he owns that tune.. the original is gash.

the guy has never made a bad tune.. serious beats everytime.. so for me, hes better than calibre, break, spy or whoever someone else might list.. damn i love spy's production

anyways.. enough shit talk.. heres a some of my fav productions

Gridlok2013ArticleHeader.jpg

and hes buddhist??! (y) awesome.

so whos yours and why???

again.. you may pick ONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
good choice.. but hes made some boring tunes... some filler tunes...they are good.. but average.. . everyone will jump on the calibre bandwagon.. but Gridlok has NEVER made a boring tune.. everything is stella.

even so.. Twisted individual wud of been my second choice.. because of his personality in his music.. hes a cracy fuck :teeth:

I don't necessarily think boring is such a bad thing, nor fillers, they are often easier to listen to and sound just right imo

maybe maybe.. don't get me wrong calibre is fuckin boss.. his shelflife albums are amazing.. but i still think he puts out some filler..

YOU MAY PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE

for me.. its Gridlok..

why im sure you just asked?

the tunes.. bottomfeeder vip, chatter, enemies of the state, fifth dimension, fingerprints, get away, gutter fuck, hard as fuck, heatwave, horizon, illegal, insecticide, kamikazee, like this, los angeles, shallow, sherlock holmes, skanka, stinkfist, the fillmore, the search, vampire, wake up and his new tune American Dream.

the co-labs with origin, echo, teebee, prolix, keaton, hive, panacea, noisia, mayhem, total science, blockhead and the upbeats...

don't get me started on the remixs!! mampi swift - trippin (gridlok remix) is just amzing production. bullet in the head.. he owns that tune.. the original is gash.

the guy has never made a bad tune.. serious beats everytime.. so for me, hes better than calibre, break, spy or whoever someone else might list.. damn i love spy's production

anyways.. enough shit talk.. heres a some of my fav productions

Gridlok2013ArticleHeader.jpg

and hes buddhist??! (y) awesome.

so whos yours and why???

again.. you may pick ONE!

Its all a matter of taste....theres a lot more skilled producers out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
iene

...because.

who? and because why?

Its all a matter of taste....theres a lot more skilled producers out there.

skilled? maybe.. his remix's are fucking awesome...

lets say dj sly is skilled.

hes won more awards than gridlok.. does that make him better.. i don't think so.. but as u say thats my opinion.. my 'taste'

calibre is more chilled.. gridlok is more heavy.. hazard is an amazing producer.. tactix is one of my fav tunes... hes in my top ten..

who is your fav dubsta?? this is not a critique my choice thread..

yep, dillinja.. epic choice.. shame hes faded away in recent years.. but a true pioneer

again. hazard is awesome. the frontline of jump up imo

still Gridlok #1 for me...

I do really miss Bad Company for consistency

I like Sensai for my kind of dnb

and I like Moving Fusion & Sub Focus for producing my fav tracks ever,

Nope I cant do it, I just cant do it

last two posts have chosen multiple artists..

seriously guys... i dunno what to say....

so why didn't u say noisia?

my taste changes every 5 mins..

but im sayin Gridlok.

Back
Top Bottom