Whos the next best??

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Who do you think is going to be the next big producer in dnb??

my thought on big producers in the past are: Bad Company, Black Sun Empire (still big!), Concord Dawn, Twisted Individual (still big.. but used to be bigger a few yrs back), Resonnant Evil.......

I think the new guy signed to BSE recordings called Telemetrik is gonna get pretty big!! got alot of talent that guy!.... and Skyver & D-Jon..... there latest track on Technique is proper quality!!

Pleasure ain't no hazard thats for sure. His beats are very samey

Culture Shock and Alix Perez are two very very talented up and coming producers imo

I'm thinking Icicle is gathering pace ATM, maybe could go big but I dunno, that kinda sound seems to get to a certain level and stay there... Look at Break, been around for time, great producer, well respected but not the massive massive popular appeal of say, Bad Company...

Seems kinda obvious but I think Chase and Status are going to keep growing - did I hear that they had set up their own label the other day, if not, then I can't see it being long before they set up their own label/imprint...

Other than the obvious (eg latest singings on Ram) I'm pretty stumped really...

alix perez, spectrasoul, commix, break. all pretty big, but they're really nailing and cementing their sound now.
some of spectrasouls new stuff is just out of this world. hopefully they'll hook up with perez and create some mad mad vibes.
i'd love to see a commix and break co-lab as well, that'd be pretty amazing - breaks remix of talk to frank is just phat.

it's all about that kinda wave or producers for me right now. more atmospherics, less in your face stylings. they'll be even bigger than they are now by the end of the year and hopefully be seen on a lot more line ups.

my favs atm are twisted individual, just as rocksteady said, theyre well on the run atm, and the ones like silver, serum and vital elements!!

so, the grid-camp is big atm!!

my opinion don't count for shit, but i think ewun 's style is solid, punchy and bassy. you can schlurp him when you're having a filthy mix and i always thought he would schlurp in to a jump up mix just as easily.

i big this guy up nearly every day, but rarely feel the love. come on peeps show some love for ewun*

my opinion don't count for shit, but i think ewun 's style is solid, punchy and bassy. you can schlurp him when you're having a filthy mix and i always thought he would schlurp in to a jump up mix just as easily.

i big this guy up nearly every day, but rarely feel the love. come on peeps show some love for ewun*

Ewun - Screw Up
Nuff Said

TELEMTRIK.... simple

reason being that he innovates and creates new music. A lot of these producers getting mentioned here arnet doing anything new.

TELEMTRIK.... simple

reason being that he innovates and creates new music. A lot of these producers getting mentioned here arnet doing anything new.

EXACTLY!!! hes defo going to be the next one to look out for.... i bet BSE are happy they signed him first!

EXACTLY!!! hes defo going to be the next one to look out for.... i bet BSE are happy they signed him first!

yeah Klute nearly got him for Commercial Suicide...

I realy like what Amit is doing now.. hes kinda crossing dubstep with dnb..its really cool

Back
Top Bottom