Who's the better producer??!?

sine-tek said:
Tech Itch or Roni Size?

just wondered what people thought.
:grouphug:
They're both geniuses.

While I'm not really a fan of what Roni's doing these days, just take a look back at what he's done in the past.

Just trying to see if people can look past the sound of the music and look at the production values of the two artists, anybody who wants to list there fav producer(not DJ) of any sound can put there opinion in here. Roni size has won awards. should tech itch???

Damn that's a tough question! Both producers are top notch, but honestly even though both produce dnb it's like comparing apples and oranges, as they both have completely different styles. Regardless of who people think is better, it's safe to say that many dnb producers are truly inspired by both tech itch's and roni size's work.

Roni Size could probabaly be classed as a 'better' producer for all that he's done for the scene, and getting awards and such but my personal preference is Tech Itch!

Roni's a fantastic producer, but doesn't really put any effort into the music he's putting out lately, which is a shame. Tech Itch is always pushing what he can accomplish, and that to me makes him a better producer.

for me its got to be tech itch ,only cuz im into that style of dnb more but massive props to roni size he has produced bare anthems and classics .

I would probably say Tech Itch I mean listen to how intricate each of his tunes are there's a hell of alot of time gone into them. I think he should defo receive an award he's made just as many anthems as Roni but thats not to knock Mr Size in anyway as he is one of the guys who has helped lay the way to where we are now.

its too different styles completetly. The best way to see would be if tech itch produced a size style tune and vice versa...

I prefer Roni's tunes but thats personal preference. As fo whos better they are incomparable.

roni's sound doesnt seem to be going anywhere, tech itch however is never short of new ideas, he's the best dnb producer in my eye's, not just out of him n roni out of em all! :tank:

TI never ceases to amaze and astound me with his new stuff, he's pushing his own sound forward and still experimenting. Roni has his sound, he's happy in it, and that's fine by me - if I think one of his records is good I'll still buy it (I bought his album, worth it imo because when you're in the right mood it's a great album for the car or for "easy (lol) dnb listening appreciation").

When I want to have my mind boggled, I'll listen to a new Tech Itch track. I'm still amazed that he doesn't really have more recognition within the scene than he does, the guy is pretty fucking good (understatement!) and yet because his sound is dark he's still a bit niche... Shame that, more for us lot then :D

Back
Top Bottom