who's looking forward to what?

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i'm all about the next DMZ rave in may. can't wait, and i probably won't get to go out till then coz i'm skinty-poo.

is anyone heading to the renegade night on friday?

i dunno...theres like 15 of us going all staying in the same hostel. ive been a few times before but as a couple...will be nice experiencing it in a huge group ready to partay. theres hardly n e dnb over there though. i went new years n cudnt find shiiiit

Fabric this friday, Raveology on the 26th of April, Summer Sound System, Sanctuary, Global & Innovation in the Dam which I know is ages away but I wore my tshirt today & it got me all excited!!!!

Can't go to Innovation in the Sun because 2 of my mates are going to Ibiza & the others are lame. wankers.

n616422470_695613_6798.jpg

Fabric this friday, Raveology on the 26th of April, Summer Sound System, Sanctuary, Global & Innovation in the Dam which I know is ages away but I wore my tshirt today & it got me all excited!!!!

Can't go to Innovation in the Sun because 2 of my mates are going to Ibiza & the others are lame. wankers.

jesus, you got some serious raving lined up.

you know if you went to one less of those raves you could afford to lend me themoney to go to renegade hardware on friday* you could come as well, seeing as your paying

jesus, you got some serious raving lined up.

you know if you went to one less of those raves you could afford to lend me themoney to go to renegade hardware on friday* you could come as well, seeing as your paying

Should have PM'd me...maybe we could have gone :D

i dunno...theres like 15 of us going all staying in the same hostel. ive been a few times before but as a couple...will be nice experiencing it in a huge group ready to partay. theres hardly n e dnb over there though. i went new years n cudnt find shiiiit

Innovation in the dam is in november so if ur planning on goin 2 the dam just aswell go then :O

Dont you just hate when your message that you where writing disapears?...

I am waiting for sanctuary... And I think that some of the therapy dj's should play...

Back
Top Bottom