who's looking forward to what?

raveology's 4th birthday gona be heavy!any1 else goin?

i'm thinking of goin to that. haven't been to the que since it reopened.

i dj'd in a back room at the que for about an hour in about 99/00. It was an unsuccessful bangin trance night by some 'mates' of mine, and half the punters came into my lickle room to hear JUNGLE. they shut me down so all the peeps would go back in the main room. Bah!

BTW that's the only time i left the bedroom to dj in front of 3D people. I think the experience scarred me for life.

Anyway, yeah, i haven't been out for about 5 months so i might have to get down to that. ::checks diy/gardening/football/cat diary::

ummmm. my head hurts;

Renegade Hardware Babylon LP Launch
Friday 06/06/2008

Main Room:
Loxy B2B Ink
Vicious Circle B2B Dom & Roland
Cause 4 Concern B2B Bulletproof
Trace B2B Bad Company
Spor B2B Chris Renegade
Gremlinz B2B Munk
Sabre B2B Survival
Limewax B2B Donny
Manifest B2B Verb
Skitty B2B Nolige

MCs: 2Shy, AD, Rage, Stapleton, ID, K-Eye

Lounge: Trace (minimal house set), Keaton (hip hop set), Slaughta Mob (dubstep set), Shinobi, Miss EP

i cant wait to see tc live!!...........bullshit its wank
na i wanna go innovation when im old enough lol..im goin 2 c pendulum soon coz thats the only dnb thing i can get into at the mo

yeahim gunna try but alot of them are nafff..my mate knows someone who works for the council who got him one so im gunna c if i can get one

best thing to do is borrow a driving licence of sum1 hu is already over 18, i used to use a different 1 ov my mates D.L every week!
never didnt work!
dont be fooled into buying 1 of the internet, bouncers will just laff u away!

Back
Top Bottom