Whos Hot right now ? ? ?

Terrence Black

Breakage3307
Yo, whats good peos. Um, right now im fellin the Dark side of dnb but like of course Dylan, Tech Itch, Evol Intent, but i've missed like 3 yrs. of DnB CAUSE OF A BAAAAADDD CAR WRECK, SO IM TRYING TO GET BACK IN IT. LIKE I HAVENT EVEN GOT BACK INTO SPINNING AND ITS KILLIN ME. BUT THE QUESTION IS, WHO'S HOT RIGHT NOW, AND WHAT TO LOOK FOR. THE GREMLINZ IS FUCKIN AMAZING. SO WWITH THAT SAID I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

Oh yeah i love the DNB sound but Dark is it for me

RESPECT..........

EZ BLAD, sorry to hear about the accident man thats sucks :|

For me the hottest producers atm are Audio, Limewax, Counterstrike, The Sect, Panacea, Spor etc... basically anything released from Freak recordings, Lifted Music. The Sect had a fucking massive breaktrought last year you should definately check it out. And yeah if you liked dylan and shit you gonna LOVE shit like limewax and panacea. For me the last 3 years watching the sound of darker dnb develope to its current state has been a fucking blast and just loving the whole scene at the moment. Oh and check out some new Infiltrata shit too its banging! :teeth:

Yo, thanx man. RESPECT and i love Dylan, that kids shit is just sick. Limewax, i've checked him out but im like you dude Audio is killing it. I got a few Freakshow mixes with Dylan & Robyn Chaos and im loving it. Yo, keep pushing it......

Yo, thanx man. RESPECT and i love Dylan, that kids shit is just sick. Limewax, i've checked him out but im like you dude Audio is killing it. I got a few Freakshow mixes with Dylan & Robyn Chaos and im loving it. Yo, keep pushing it......

word blad, be sure check out the new heavybag freakshow with dylan and robyn it's on mixes section and has loads of new dubs and shit!

dj pleasure!! sum big beats

wat.gif

The "From the inside out" Ep is worth getting matey. Its got loads of sick co-labs on it. Well worth the money i paid for mine

Alternatively people like Commix and Xample are doing pretty well thus far as far as new production goes. I'd say look for stuff by them, I like what Break and Fierce have been doing, also like what Calyx and Teebee have been up to, Matrix was putting out some smashers a while back, Logistics, most of the hospital crew. Craggz put out some pretty good stuff too. Theres tons of people to look after, these are just a small few that i've been able to name. Keep your eye out on this page, doa and breakbeat mate.

wobble seems to be takeing off

so check out

dj pleasue
hazard
soulpride
magistrate & nicol
modified motion
mutated forms
twisted individual
complex

evol intent got a new album due any day now, that's gonna be well worth getting your knickers in a twist for. and check out the calyx and teebee album 'momentum'.

Back
Top Bottom