Who's had snow?

mISHKA

VIP Junglist
None yet in sussex, its just FUCKING FREEZING!!!!

Don't know if I'll be able to brave the brighton cold tonight for Calibre and Intalex......hmmm.... what am I saying? :D

Dj_Fozzybear

Greenpiece Records
VIP Junglist
Little bit but it is too f**king freezing on the south coast init, too cold for snow!!!! Darkside windchill in Portsmouth!!!!
I never want to get out of bed for work when its like this (or ever actually for that matter!!)
:bruce:
(ps Bruce is just for comic value to liven up the cold!!!)

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Been snowing for a week or two here... Surprised its snowing in ol' Blighty...

Anyway, big up weekend Snow & Bass Kru. :respekt:

jungle_slut

aka Quickster
the snow hasn't came this year, but it will. It does almost every year for at least a day to as long as 2 weeks. Yea in the city its not as bad because more cars drive over the snow so it clears out, its when you go out to the country roads or the side roads when it gets to be 4 wheel drive + chains mandetory.

xen

...innit
VIP Junglist
I really want it to snow in Birmingham this year, not least because I'm here, but it didn't snow in north Bucks (where I was last year) until February the 16th... And Then it snowed for one day, and that was it. Fuck all else.

Very pissed off by our pisspoor weather, in America they get snow in the main cities for weeks, months on end in the winter, lucky bastards.

mesh

VIP Junglist
yeah Logikz, I grew up in Perth which has a climate like LA, or some coastal Mediterranean areas. When I was over there it snowed in London, but I was in Ireland at the time !! So I still missed out.

xen

...innit
VIP Junglist
sneezing7 said:
nope...not snowing here either....

Weather is still relatively warm, but the night can get cold (about 10 degrees).

Might have to start wearing a hoodie soon

Snow in Birmingham!

As, today of all fucking days, I'd lent my good digital camera to my mate (as he dropped his on its lense and broke it last night, clever), I took some pics on my XDA but they came out shit (it's a crap cameraphone), the video I took came out alright though:

http://uniblog.co.uk/assets/imgs/2005_11_28-brumsnow/VIDEO_00022.mp4

(the video resolution is odd, it's the stupid resolution it uses and you can't change it, it plays at the right size in Quicktime fine, but VLC plays it at the wrong resolution so be warned on that ;)).

You even get to hear my nasal, flu-infested, but otherwise dulcet, tones at the end too.

Amd what happens as soon as the UK sees a dab of the white stuff? Yep, all hell breaks loose, buses crashing into taxis, buses stranded in Wolverhampton due to the 'severe weather conditions', hundreds of motorists stuck up on Bodmin overnight, crazy stuff.

Heaven forbid it actually snow properly, we'd be fucked! :D