whos had a Prostate exam

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Seriously think I would rather die of arse cancer than ever get a check up ...I mean what if you get excutiating pain and doc pulls his cock out ??
na thanks
just wondered who has actually had one

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
na never had one but my grandad did not too long ago an looks like he has prostate cancer
so they are something you should do when you get a bit older

D

dirty breaks

i think men are supposed to get one when they turn 40...

edit: just got reminded of this:
[video=youtube_share;xHKTE75dgE4]http://youtu.be/xHKTE75dgE4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
You mean like digit up the hrum? i had that done when i had a back injury, the nurse was rather tidy so it wasnt too shabby, offered her a pickle sandwich after it was all over, she declined the frigid bitch

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
You mean like digit up the hrum? i had that done when i had a back injury, the nurse was rather tidy so it wasnt too shabby, offered her a pickle sandwich after it was all over, she declined the frigid bitch
I miss this word :borat:

My mate had a motorbike accident, some old hag pulled out him and he went straight over the bars, to see if he had broke his back he had to have a doctor put a digit up is wotsit, he had the courage to tell us himself instead of us talking about it behind his back.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
look at jade goody..... she didnt get the female version and now she's dead

i for one would be gladly spread ones cheeks. beats dying a slow and painful death. fuck cancer.

and an other thing! make sure you check your balls at least once a week.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
look at jade goody..... she didnt get the female version and now she's dead

i for one would be gladly spread ones cheeks. beats dying a slow and painful death. fuck cancer.

and an other thing! make sure you check your balls at least once a week.
do you mean have atest squirt to make sure they firing allright ?

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I think he meant checking don deng´s ballsack for lumps..anyways..all you gonna do is panic cause the texture of the ballsack is not smooth like a silk cloth, so basically all you gonna end up with is panic..and then you get dermal cancer.:jay:

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
I reckon it would be quite the experience. Especially if you let one rip as they were doing it.
Or put a load of fake blood up there and clench. Then when he retracts his adventurous digit he'll be greeted by a large splodge of shit and blood.

Then just be like "sorry, its my first time..."

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
One of my mates had a cavity search and let out a massive burger fart right in a coppers face. Another mate of mine had a cavity search and mad a massive shit right on the floor. Another mate of mine got arrested on bullshit charges and thrown in a cell and jerked one out onto the surveilance camera. Top lads.