who's got there tickets 4 valve then!!!!!?

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
who's got there tickets 4 breakneck vs valve then!!!!!?

i have mine :)

id hurry up if i was u.tis gonna b a sell out. :gpeace:

Last edited:
I thought you dont drink Bad Ace! Oh, I did see you wiv a Babycham the other day! :alchy:

Sayber - Ill have a chat wiv 3D tonight a see what we can do bout a minibus - I DEFINITLEY dont wanna drive!

Gonna book tickets tonight - had to front for a few, but everyones gotta be there!

Hope the ear-infection has cleared up Mr. SDM, those valve monitors are gonna be violent!

RRRRRoll on 90-minute handy Andy, but how good is the 6-deck, double-mixer ting gonna sound?
was a ripper last time for shizzal!

sayber said:
DnB Forum bringing the sickness then the month after they've got the mighty 'Friction'. SDM what ru & the rest of the crew trying to do to the South Coast scence!! :tank: :rslayer:
i think reaction might kill off our oct date. we can hope everyones hardcore enough though.
heavy november lineup for the birthday though aswell, it's a week early. then more special shiznit for the rest of the year - keep em peel'd!

Re: Re: who's got there tickets 4 valve then!!!!!?

skope said:
i think reaction might kill off our oct date. we can hope everyones hardcore enough though.
heavy november lineup for the birthday though aswell, it's a week early. then more special shiznit for the rest of the year - keep em peel'd!
Big up the Skope, Dan + BN crew, true innovators!

can someone find out if there's any hotels nearby that will let me in about 3am!?!?! :mr_cool:

please

Theres a little sk8r park down the road,it has a bench to lay on and a roof 4 shelter..........u can use that!!!!! :)

Have mine... well nearly. As soon as I can be bothered to walk up the road to the box office rather than sparking up... :lol:

I'll be there, dancing as ever :zest: Nice one boys.

Bah! I hate the States... *crawls into a hole and dies from being deprived of hardcore'ness 'round this side of the ocean...

South Parade Pier Box Office, South Parade Pier, Southsea, Portsmouth - (023) 9273 2283
(Mail order credit card bookings accepted)

Re: Re: Re: who's got there tickets 4 valve then!!!!!?

well.. the busses / trains should start again at 6 o'clock, im sure u can find something to do for 3 hours..

Back
Top Bottom