who's got there tickets 4 valve then!!!!!?

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
who's got there tickets 4 breakneck vs valve then!!!!!?

i have mine :)

id hurry up if i was u.tis gonna b a sell out. :gpeace:

Last edited:

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
I thought you dont drink Bad Ace! Oh, I did see you wiv a Babycham the other day! :alchy:

Sayber - Ill have a chat wiv 3D tonight a see what we can do bout a minibus - I DEFINITLEY dont wanna drive!

Gonna book tickets tonight - had to front for a few, but everyones gotta be there!

Hope the ear-infection has cleared up Mr. SDM, those valve monitors are gonna be violent!

RRRRRoll on 90-minute handy Andy, but how good is the 6-deck, double-mixer ting gonna sound?
was a ripper last time for shizzal!

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
sayber said:
DnB Forum bringing the sickness then the month after they've got the mighty 'Friction'. SDM what ru & the rest of the crew trying to do to the South Coast scence!! :tank: :rslayer:
i think reaction might kill off our oct date. we can hope everyones hardcore enough though.
heavy november lineup for the birthday though aswell, it's a week early. then more special shiznit for the rest of the year - keep em peel'd!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Re: Re: who's got there tickets 4 valve then!!!!!?

skope said:
i think reaction might kill off our oct date. we can hope everyones hardcore enough though.
heavy november lineup for the birthday though aswell, it's a week early. then more special shiznit for the rest of the year - keep em peel'd!
Big up the Skope, Dan + BN crew, true innovators!

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
can someone find out if there's any hotels nearby that will let me in about 3am!?!?! :mr_cool:

please

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
Theres a little sk8r park down the road,it has a bench to lay on and a roof 4 shelter..........u can use that!!!!! :)

dunkinn

Have mine... well nearly. As soon as I can be bothered to walk up the road to the box office rather than sparking up... :lol:

I'll be there, dancing as ever :zest: Nice one boys.

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
Bah! I hate the States... *crawls into a hole and dies from being deprived of hardcore'ness 'round this side of the ocean...

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
South Parade Pier Box Office, South Parade Pier, Southsea, Portsmouth - (023) 9273 2283
(Mail order credit card bookings accepted)

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
Re: Re: Re: who's got there tickets 4 valve then!!!!!?

well.. the busses / trains should start again at 6 o'clock, im sure u can find something to do for 3 hours..

Top Bottom