whos gonna checks dnbforum on xmas day?

moriaty

VIP Junglist
yup, and make sure you check the winner of our Production competition, who'll be announced on xmass day, and most probably the release of the Mixtape as well, seeming as we did say it'll ready for xmass.
(y)

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Rocks man, you can never eat too much in the christmas times. I myself will be eating some gooooooooood foodage over ze festive season.

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
yup, and make sure you check the winner of our Production competition, who'll be announced on xmass day, and most probably the release of the Mixtape as well, seeming as we did say it'll ready for xmass.
(y)
wikid g, you gonna put it together regardless? i hope you do sure wud make a good xmas present for the crew !

im gonna be wasted xmas fact mother spent over a tonn on booze, i gotta cook xmas dinner tho (chinese this year some reason) so i better lay of the jager-bombs and stick to the tyskie!

neways hope you all have great day!

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist
yessir i'll be here
xmas day is usually dead boring, the family tradition is to watch gone with the wind, its the worst 4 hours of my life...repeated every year

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
christmas day owns, you all sound like grumpy cunts to me! i might come and see whats a gwarn but i prefer stick with my fam to eat, drink and be merry