WHOS GOING TO ANDY C????

JIMJAM

IS THERE ACTUALLY ANYONE GOING TO THE BUTTERMARKET THIS FRIDAY? POSTED A THREAD LAST WEEK, HAD A FEW LOOKIN' BUT NO RESPONSES!
ANDY C & MC MAJIKA. CHECK OUT THE EVENTS PAGE AND LOOK FOR SUB SOUNDZ. FLYER ATTACHED.:boom:

I'm not but I saw Andy C this past tuesday in boston. Tore the roof off the sucker. Before he got on I was in the bathroom washing my hands and as I'm about to leave I look to my left and he was standing right there waiting to use the sink....he told me I was wearing a dope shirt, I shoulda had him sign it hahaha. Good times :teeth:

Jungalist-Murda said:
Andy C was in america? lol didnt even know they knew what jungle was over there

LOL! The fact that you wrote Skibadee as one of your top MC's in the poll in the other thread, plus the fact you u se Junglist Murda as your screenname (which is SO original and innovative I might add), completely and almost instantaneously invalidates what little substance you already say in your posts! Nice work, this is a very tough accomplishment to achieve!! :lol:

Jungalist-Murda said:
Andy C was in america? lol didnt even know they knew what jungle was over there

this guy is unstoppable... second bad joke inside one week. you're on a roll :rofl:

P.S. it wouldnt hurt anyone if you even thinked a bit before you posted :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom