Who's DJ Hazard???

mzacker

^^^^/\^^^^
The man's tunes are big, love the style, but he seems shrouded in mystery. Has anyone here ever met Hazard? I couldn't find an interview with him when I searched, or much other info. Hype even said on a recent Kiss show that "he's a humble boy that Hazard" talkin' bout how it'd be sick if he came on the Kiss show. Anyone?

:confused:

Yeah you never hear much about hazard.. Clearly a talented musician though. Typical Brummy i don't think i could listen to an hour of that accent :P

Actually, I met him at a night about 9-10 months ago... he seemed pretty sound, kept himself to himself. He did look like he could do with a bit more sleep though!

l_53a15feb2e85dfb98a95d7516589ffae.jpg

used to work in a record shop in birmingham..got famous througha few tunes particuarly the ones signed to Ganja...been big for a few years now. Also runs Radius

One of the better new jump up producers...makes music for kids

no myestery really.

:tut:

Hazard is big

yeah .. and...

lol.:rowley:

Dont get me wrong great technical producer...mans love him.....i'll put the lid back on that can of worms for ya!

i think im gonna keep out of any jump up threads from now on...lol...

Last edited:
Hazard is sick, always mixing the darkest tunes with the dirty'st bass line. My favrit DJ by FAR!!!

hmm... Hazard prolly just likes to keep to himself and isn't terribly fond of publicity... and here we are posting unflattering pictures and commenting how he looks fucked on class A's... poor guy

met him a couple of times and can say he's well a safe dude. If he likes to keep himself to himself then fair play.

Back
Top Bottom