Who's DJ Hazard???

Yeah very true. I once saw he was about to drop a Taxman track. But he looked up and saw the crowd. He put it back and dropped an Original Sin track. He played the Taxman track after that instead. He then dropped a Hazard track. He was then about to drop a track by Pleasure, but decided now wasn't the time. He knew what was needed. A bit of Dj Sly! The place went bezerk. The Pleasure track came next and he finnished it off with Machete. BIG SET!

was you telling him what to do then?

Lets hope post 281 shows a marked improvement. If you don't think you're capable of doing so, please log out and save yourself and us the embarassment.

lets hope 432 is a little diffrent... Seriously man get some better insults. It was funny the first time, you sort of killed it the 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 529th time.

I'll have you know I haven't said anything like that for months, and the last time I did you had go at me then for it too haha. You've admitted it was funny the first time, so I can rest assured plenty of new dnbforumers are chuckling away as we speak.

yer i met him at innovation last year sound guy. hes so small tho, made me wanna ruffle his hair n pinch his cheeks the cheeky little scamp

I'll have you know I haven't said anything like that for months, and the last time I did you had go at me then for it too haha. You've admitted it was funny the first time, so I can rest assured plenty of new dnbforumers are chuckling away as we speak.

still you dont use the same joke over an over again... It's just lame

he did an interview on hype's kiss show a few months back which was interesting because you never get to hear him speak about his shit. wasa talking about how he uses hardware etc.

still you dont use the same joke over an over again... It's just lame

You need to look at it as a catchphrase more than a 'joke'. Its a timeless teaching, it doesn't age. Christians still use quotes from the Bible. I hope when I die, the next generation of dnbforumers will continue my legacy and encourage people to improve, or logout.

Yeah very true. I once saw he was about to drop a Taxman track. But he looked up and saw the crowd. He put it back and dropped an Original Sin track. He played the Taxman track after that instead. He then dropped a Hazard track. He was then about to drop a track by Pleasure, but decided now wasn't the time. He knew what was needed. A bit of Dj Sly! The place went bezerk. The Pleasure track came next and he finnished it off with Machete. BIG SET!

thats one of the best posts ive read. very funny.

Back
Top Bottom