Who's DJ Hazard???

yeah ive seen him at fabric b4 and he was safe, he jst dnt wna be in the limelight so to speak. i big him up for the fact that he doesnt want any public attention, he jst makes banging tunes and mixes em like a badman! big ups hazard!

The man's tunes are big, love the style, but he seems shrouded in mystery. Has anyone here ever met Hazard? I couldn't find an interview with him when I searched, or much other info. Hype even said on a recent Kiss show that "he's a humble boy that Hazard" talkin' bout how it'd be sick if he came on the Kiss show. Anyone?

:confused:

Yeah I've met him a few times man, he's cool, just a little quiet. He's sound as fuck man!
Tunes are MASSIVE!

what the fuck does it matter if the dude looks like he aint slept???? news flash! maybe he aint! cant be easy making tunes, having to go play out, and look after a family! and as for being quit..... well its nice to see someone being there self! or maybe he should were a fur coat get a diamond stud ridiculous hair cut and drive a hahahaha...... boxster like certain manz on the scene lol.

Does anyone know who this guy is? He was on the decks for quite a bit of Hazard's set at Subdub in Leeds this saturday.

soz about the shoddy picture, im shite on photoshop.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36249850@N08/3341960792/

Last edited:
if u look hard enough u can find quite a bit out about him.

for instance he was on an interview on radio1 with fabio a good few months back. was interesting indeed.

i cant remeber the date, but search n u mite find it.

Back
Top Bottom