Who's coming to Reaction this Friday?

SIX

Gonna be Sick!! Tickets are still available at all the usual outlets and on the door.

For those that don't already know -

Reaction Portsmouth 17th Oct!!

The launch party of Reaction in Portsmouth takes place at the Gaiety Suite & Albert Tavern, South Parade Pier, Portsmouth - on Friday 17th October:

DJ HYPE
ANDY C
MAMPI SWIFT
LOXY
SIX

MCS SKIBADEE, FREESTYLE, TDK, QUASH.

ROOM 2 HIPHOP, BREAKBEAT, DUB REGGAE HOSTED BY 'THE MASHUP TWINS'

TICKETS ONLY £12 !!

For info email: info@reaction-music.com

or check www.reaction-music.com

Word.

sdm said:
:thumbsup: :)

BTW, do you know the order of play yet?

I do indeed-

9-10 - SIX
10-11 - LOXY
11-12 - SWIFT
12-1 - HYPE w/SKIBADEE
1-2 - ANDY C

Reaching therapy 2nite Stu?

SIX said:
I do indeed-

9-10 - SIX
10-11 - LOXY
11-12 - SWIFT
12-1 - HYPE w/SKIBADEE
1-2 - ANDY C

Reaching therapy 2nite Stu?
Nah mang! Gotta go to London for a 'meeting' tomorrow. Can't be doing London twice in a week :)

SIX said:
n1 Stu! Did you lot have a good night?
Yeah mang! Good one.

I didn't really hear (notice) any of the DJs other than you and Raiden.

Definetly some sick mixing from the Six I might add! Bullit Time > Nosher Remix :slayer:

sdm said:
Yeah mang! Good one.

I didn't really hear (notice) any of the DJs other than you and Raiden.

Definetly some sick mixing from the Six I might add! Bullit Time > Nosher Remix :slayer:

Raiden & Skibadee absolutely rinsed it!!, Andy was sick as per, Swift brought some dancefloor vibes and Loxy brought the darkness!

Glad you had a good night mate :thumbsup:

Heavy night overall - Double-drops were the norm, an soundsystem was ruffest. :2thumbs:

:finger2: Hype, hes not turned up a few events ive been to - an to be honest, when Raiden stepped in, the dnb he was playing made a welcome change to hearing Nosher for the Umteenth time :mr_cool:

We were there @ 9.00 but kept waiting til gone 9.30 before they would let us in - Whats up with that?

Bigup tha Six, proper sick set :sick: Also, I havent heard Skibs for long time, he had the crowd eating out him palm, proper control, proper professional.

:rave:

For a launch night, you gotta be impressed with that. :applause:

Back
Top Bottom