i dont want the usual names....

Please do not include the following:

Andy C
Hype
Original Sin
Noisia
Marky
Friction
etc.... please dont start listing all the usual shite.....

So.... what DJs apart from the obvious ones... would you like to see live??

some really fit bird djin while im doing her from behind

yoda

Q bert

mix master mike

i've never seen unknown error live and he always plays some dirty ass tunes i reckon i could really brock out to.

maybe dj godfather

mix master mike is well worth seeing. he came on to open for the beastie boys just after jon spencer blues explosion, then played with the beasties for an hour and half, then did a party slot after for an hour. amazing dj, amazing gig*

Marcus intalex - Playing all his tunes from the last 5 years ...

Limewax - Never Saw Him Live would Love to Go and Have a Pure Dirty Skankin Seshon ....

The Prodigy .. Who im glad to say i will see next year for my 22nd birthday :clown:

Spor
Culture Shock
Brookes Brothers (i know you said no usuals but ive never seen them and REALLY want to!)

Marcus intalex - Playing all his tunes from the last 5 years ...

Limewax - Never Saw Him Live would Love to Go and Have a Pure Dirty Skankin Seshon ....

The Prodigy .. Who im glad to say i will see next year for my 22nd birthday :clown:

Yeh not seen Limewax either to be fair.... would be a wkd little sweat box session...

zero t
calibre
nympho

Yeh mate.... them 2 would be well good to see... Calibre especially... although i havent heard Zero T mix yet??

a few peeps on here

rocksteady
akro
noize

u all kill it!!

Thanks alot mate... big respect straight back at you bro!

heard one zero t mix and it was pretty decent, some live ting before cheap shots was released. pretty sure he did a podcast for dnb arena, good shit!

Back
Top Bottom