Who would you have..

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Taken from the Vurt site..

right. i need your help. coz marky & patife are otherwise engaged on june 8th we can't have them on spitbank. i need someone else. bu t who to have... i just dont know! andy c & zinc or ray keith & adam f are the 2 choices i thought of. need to be 2 quite high profile names as event will be very well publicised. PLEASE HELP ME WITH WHO YOU WANT TO SEE!! due to a fuck up with the summer events i've got to come back at the end of march so i'll see you all at swift. be good til then & start getting excited about the summer. remember owain loves you.

I'll inform Owain of the results! Thanks :D

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
I've only got one Ray Keith mix tape, never heard him live. The tape's not too impressive though, I mean he gets through a load of tunes but the mixing aint very tight at all. Maybe I just caught him on a bad day?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
dRiFT said:
I've only got one Ray Keith mix tape, never heard him live. The tape's not too impressive though, I mean he gets through a load of tunes but the mixing aint very tight at all. Maybe I just caught him on a bad day?
That pretty much sums up Mr Keith's DJin' skillz :D

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
Not particularly, but I've got no idea what he plays these days to be honest...and besides it aint like I'm gonna travel down and see him anywayz ;)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
dRiFT said:
Not particularly, but I've got no idea what he plays these days to be honest...and besides it aint like I'm gonna travel down and see him anywayz ;)
Yeah we know ya ain't coming down, but ain't you heard 'Metrosound'? :D

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
dRiFT said:
Prolly, not sure, got a link?
Yeah I reckon you have too! :D

I just did a quick search on Audiogalaxy for 'Metrosound' and I got this clip of it. I've converted it to RealAudio for the streaming massive!

Click here to check it :p

It's by J Majik & Adam F :cool:

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
now the options have changed...
hype & darren j
or
adam f, twisted individual & mc mc
please update the poll accordingly mr. u.
see you all at swift.