Who would you have..

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Taken from the Vurt site..

right. i need your help. coz marky & patife are otherwise engaged on june 8th we can't have them on spitbank. i need someone else. bu t who to have... i just dont know! andy c & zinc or ray keith & adam f are the 2 choices i thought of. need to be 2 quite high profile names as event will be very well publicised. PLEASE HELP ME WITH WHO YOU WANT TO SEE!! due to a fuck up with the summer events i've got to come back at the end of march so i'll see you all at swift. be good til then & start getting excited about the summer. remember owain loves you.

I'll inform Owain of the results! Thanks :D

I've only got one Ray Keith mix tape, never heard him live. The tape's not too impressive though, I mean he gets through a load of tunes but the mixing aint very tight at all. Maybe I just caught him on a bad day?

dRiFT said:
I've only got one Ray Keith mix tape, never heard him live. The tape's not too impressive though, I mean he gets through a load of tunes but the mixing aint very tight at all. Maybe I just caught him on a bad day?

That pretty much sums up Mr Keith's DJin' skillz :D

Not particularly, but I've got no idea what he plays these days to be honest...and besides it aint like I'm gonna travel down and see him anywayz ;)

dRiFT said:
Not particularly, but I've got no idea what he plays these days to be honest...and besides it aint like I'm gonna travel down and see him anywayz ;)

Yeah we know ya ain't coming down, but ain't you heard 'Metrosound'? :D

dRiFT said:
Prolly, not sure, got a link?

Yeah I reckon you have too! :D

I just did a quick search on Audiogalaxy for 'Metrosound' and I got this clip of it. I've converted it to RealAudio for the streaming massive!

Click here to check it :p

It's by J Majik & Adam F :cool:

now the options have changed...
hype & darren j
or
adam f, twisted individual & mc mc
please update the poll accordingly mr. u.
see you all at swift.

Back
Top Bottom