Who will be big in 2009/ what style will run tings

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
What ya thoughts people, will DnB see a new wave push through, will techstep rise again, or is it gonna be liquid DnB in the chart...or are we goin to see a new wave of Junglistic ragga bizness ?

Is Andy C and Firction gonna be dethroned by a new force in mixing, and will eksman and Skibba get waylaid by new lyrisists who make em look all tired ?
#
whaddya reckon ?
Not sure?
me either ...

I will step up into the international DnB scene, dethroning Andy C and Hype, but keeping Friction as my warm up guy

I will bring spiderfran, jzmaloney and definitely toejam as my personal pets, and in their free time they will build up a circus to entertain me and the crowds with prawns

-----------------------------------------------------------------

But seriously now,

I think some new artists will step up, old artists will be forgotten (but not the legends like Nicky Blackmarket and Hype ofc). Another year, same thing, more drum and bass :)

I hope it all goes a bit darker not in the sense of limewax but like the old bad company stuff with those moody rudeboy sub-lines. theres alot of experimenting that could be done people seem to forget about whats gone before instead of building on it and incorporating it into the new jump up style.big things could be happening if producers would step away from the formula that everyman and his dog is using and just try and build it into sumin different.

I reckon Original Sin and Heist will own the jump up scene this year

Hazard will have a quiet first half or 09, but big tings 2nd half

Sub Focus and Brookes brothers will get a lot of mainstream recognition.

Culture shock will have a big year

Brookes Brothers are gonna continue killing it, along with chase & status and Sub Focus.

Hopefully Commix - Recall to mind will be huge aswell, not heard the remixes yet tho so I dunno, fingers crossed :)

Andy C will continue to kill it when he plays ;)

Back
Top Bottom