Who went to Shabba D's birthday celebrations?

nuttynyce

AFFLICTION DNB
so it was shabbas bday and there was a dirrrty line up, next thing the rave gets shut down and thats it game over. Why? coz some prick decided to stab another one. well done mate.

Had my ticket 4 this got there me and a few mates cudnt get in were we had no i.d now i'm glad i didnt !! a couple of ppl got stabbed half the line up didnt turn up etc what a shit night that must have been !!

thats fuckin bullshit, lil prick, should of been put in a hole somewhere with a cut throat from hiz own kinfe, thats fuckin gay so dissappointing to hear suff like dat in the scene. worse than the grime scene.

No one got stabbed , there was a incident , a big fight broke out for 3 mins security were lame, at about 3ish the rave got stopped . Police came in and tried searching everyone that left but we just bundled past. I did hear some idiot getting worried because he said he had a gun on him. Lots of sniffer dogs outside too. Major letdown this one.

Someone did get stabbed actually.

Stop covering it up.

Dude is in hospital right now.

He deserved it he's a part of the group that go round robbing people, they tried it with Flirtz & Sparxxx at Fever then tried it again on Friday an got exactly what they deserved.

Holdtight the Birmingham boys biggup your chest.

Also Badness was there absoloutley fucked it up.

I have no idea why Shabba decided to let Tuggawar come on stage dude fucked up the whole atmosphere.

Dunno bout you guys, but I'm so pissed off at having to miss this one, sounds like a wicked night...

P.S. anyone see the flyer for this? That was a real fat slice of proper stilton - someone upload a pic if you got it!

Hang on, found it...

Hehehehe... I mean, I like Shabba and everything, he's a great MC, but who the hell put this together?

Attachments

• SHABBA_FLYER_FRONT-MAR_08.jpg
    SHABBA_FLYER_FRONT-MAR_08.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 78
shabba makes me laugh:lol: trying to look cool with his lil pose. the pictures of him n skibba on the highly belssed website make them look soooo stupid. pure cheese

The lad that got stabbed, was actually someone in a wheel chair... who stabs people in raves? Let alone someone in a wheelchair!

Someone did get stabbed actually.

Stop covering it up.

Dude is in hospital right now.

He deserved it he's a part of the group that go round robbing people, they tried it with Flirtz & Sparxxx at Fever then tried it again on Friday an got exactly what they deserved.

Also Badness was there absoloutley fucked it up.

I have no idea why Shabba decided to let Tuggawar come on stage dude fucked up the whole atmosphere.

Birmz Crew up in this Bitch!:gun:But seriously who stabs the handicapped thats just cruel.

Last edited by a moderator:

The lad that got stabbed, was actually someone in a wheel chair... who stabs people in raves? Let alone someone in a wheelchair!

So the guy who got stabbed was a sicko in wheel chair who was going round robbin people?????

lol

:rofl:

SPEKT BRUVA

Last edited:
There wasn't even anyone in a wheelchair in the rave?

Why do people make shit up.

This is the dude who got stabbed if you go out raving you'll recognize him no doubt.

n532510371_2981126_8459.jpg

Back
Top Bottom