Who went fabric last night?

i was there but not for long, i just wanted to know what room one was like as i missed a lot of it, saw andy c at the beginning of the night which was unusual, liked hearing that tune he opened with, whats it called... the western? saw the first half of the bukem set as well which was alright. shame he wasnt on with moose...

Last edited:
I got to hear about the last 20 minutes of Andy, I loved the 3 tunes he used at the end (Neo Remix, Dreadlock & Machette) ...Hazards set was so good, same with GDub... I stayed at the top of room 1 all night :)

Amazing night tbh

yeah i was there was a sick night, andy c did a quality set. is there anywhere id be able to download his set from last night??

Nope, probably not man, really unlikely you'll see this floating around anywhere...

a mate's girlfriend went. she's not massively into dnb, but she said she had a wicked time and room 1 was pure vibes all night. just a real good crowd in there and everything was smoooooooth.

a mate's girlfriend went. she's not massively into dnb, but she said she had a wicked time and room 1 was pure vibes all night. just a real good crowd in there and everything was smoooooooth.

I was there, stayed in room1 all night, every DJ slammed it, fucking massive tunes.

I did notice an influx of cunts at about the 4-5am mark? I assume this has something to do with Fabric letting in people for cheap later on now, but yeh there were some full-on chavvy pricks just shoving people and trying to prang people out that were having a good time, but fuck 'em, security dealt with it pretty sharpish!

I did notice an influx of cunts at about the 4-5am mark? I assume this has something to do with Fabric letting in people for cheap later on now, but yeh there were some full-on chavvy pricks just shoving people and trying to prang people out that were having a good time, but fuck 'em, security dealt with it pretty sharpish!

Yeah, running and barging in to people for no reason :/

yeah there always seems to be a load of tossers in fabric towards the end recently. shame cos fabric used to have such a sick atmosphere and now the last couple of sets are always ruined by some wankers

yea was in room 1 the whole night
all the djs smacked it, wicked vibes, theres always a few wankers but you just gotta avoid em
anyone see the bitch fight that broke out while hype was on i think? that was jokes

I went there, too...was my first time fabric, even first time england dnb, and it was smashing..fabric is a such a wicked location and all the djs did a fuckin good job..

can anybody tell me where I can find pictures of it?

big big big nightttt. Hazard and g dub smacked. hype did go on a mad one for two hours though. when Hazard dropped sly - got the nerve...went twisted in there. good vibes and all man massive improvement after the last few times iv been.

No it wasn't good vibes, someone nearly got beaten to death in room 1 half way through GDub's set. I say to myself I'm not going to playaz anymore because of the constent violence that goes on there. Past 3 months 2 people have got stabbed, one person beaten the shit out of and countless fights, secruity need to step up their game imo.

oh and Hazard's new tune that he played last is gonna give people nightmares when they hear it.

Last edited:
No it wasn't good vibes, someone nearly got beaten to death in room 1 half way through GDub's set. I say to myself I'm not going to playaz anymore because of the constent violence that goes on there. Past 3 months 2 people have got stabbed, one person beaten the shit out of and countless fights, secruity need to step up their game imo.

oh and Hazard's new tune that he played last is gonna give people nightmares when they hear it.

sort of the reason i didnt go..it was my mates 19th n he was beggin me to go but had to work all weekend...wished i'd gone now js to hear hazards new tune

Back
Top Bottom