Who wants to

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Thoughroughly cringe-worthy, and doubly so when Jack Dee's monotonous droning kicks in. I want to grab a small animal and kick its rectum through the top of its skull.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Its only an advert monkey socks :teeth:

Thing that I noticed (Riisu drawed my attention to it) was that in a packet they're actually not that random. I had pretty much a whole pack of ice cream cones. Not a good look.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
never been a fan of the word random, you see i reckon you could work out what sort of person wrote the adverts by the supposedly "random" words...

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
I remember when everyone went through a stage of saying random all the time it really got on my nerves.

now they all say, 'i aint gunna lie' or 'lets not lie' it really fucks me off i hate it when people copy each other it makes me wanna punch them in the face

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Thing that I noticed (Riisu drawed my attention to it) was that in a packet they're actually not that random. I had pretty much a whole pack of ice cream cones. Not a good look.
This is true, but tbh the ice cream cones are the only nice tasting sweets in the bag, I for one wont be buying another pack, just stick to my milky mix hariboh

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah its annoying!
almost as annoying as that f ing bear that cant say biscuits properly

he really grinds my gears!!!

Gumby

VIP Junglist
Yeah if you return the favour with a packet of koala bears
sam i am deadly serious.
if you send me a packet of those random lollies, i WILL send you a packet of koala bears.

i am not joking.

i will send a packet of koala bears to whoever posts me those lollies.

PM me for address.