Who wants to Spin this.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
We are going to put up a set made from the DnB forum producers. If you would like to be the DJ(Or participate in future mixes) please post here so we as a collective can decide.
There will be certain rules the dj must follow to try and keep fair play by from the production side. You will still have a choice of selection but there will be minimum and maximum number of tracks you can play out per set from every individual producer.(Track Numbers are Sill Pending)
Creativity of how the set will be played and which songs the are picked from any individual producer will be the responsibility of the DJ.

If you would like to participate as a DJ please post here.

Ill do it, I'm not the best DJ on here by a long shot but I like the idea

I think a mortal combat style deathmatch would be a more suitable solution :D
Nah but I think that if you're having your tracks in there, you shouldn't be mixing it. Share the love n that. Could make it a monthly thing. Different producers, DJs etc

I think a mortal combat style deathmatch would be a more suitable solution :D
Nah but I think that if you're having your tracks in there, you shouldn't be mixing it. Share the love n that. Could make it a monthly thing. Different producers, DJs etc
Good Idea but we still need a way to pick the first dj.

match point. I shall withdraw.
No I think a vote will better suit our needs. Are you sure you want to throw your hat in this? I am pretty sure you are a professional, you would be working with amateur stuff. Would be make me happy as hell if you spun this.

I don't produce dnb anymore so won't be having a tune in the mix, I would love to mix it for you though, I would very much like some involvement in this! :)

Back
Top Bottom