who wants to help run a night in london?

djblitz666

dark roller
im looking for someone who has run and promoted drum and bass nights to help me run a night i want to start. my friend who has experience is unreliable so im gunna do it without him, its a night in london, got a flyer, got some djs, if you dj or mc also a bonus. get in touch with me if interested. ideally for someone from london. my email is deejayblitzrinseout@hotmail.co.uk

Good luck with your venture mate. Im sure there are plenty on here, who have suitable connections to help you out.

Might be an idea, to say where in London you are planning to have the gig, so people know how far they have to travel, or they may have contacts near your venue.

Keep us all posted on your progress.(yn)

H.I.

i live in hackney but dont have a venue as yet so i dont mind where it is held. i dont mind traveling. im looking for someone who wants go into it 50/50 weather its a flop or not, i dont want someone who wants to get paid no matter what, we will split 50/50 of what we get, but got to be willing to put money into it, for the first few events i want to spend as little as possible so ive called in favours from mates who dj and a girl called chloe has designed a flyer for the night. so the first few events profits will go towards future nights to book a bigger venue and to book djs. etc

Im sure if youre nice to them some of the DJs on here will help you out for relatively cheap prices if youre just starting up a night.

If i had alot of money to throw about i think id be there with you, but right now its a bit too much work and risk for me.

i dont really have the time, money or effort to help out with a night but if u need a jump-up dj ill play for free. Hit me up for a demo.. good luck with the nite

im trying to spend as little as possible so first few gigs, have it at a free venue, so we can save from the gigs we throw and put it into the next gigs, until we can afford to move to a bigger venue and start booking bigger djs. ideally i want to have a tight group of people to run it

Back
Top Bottom