Who wants to "Fall" again?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I'm sure a lot of people are with me on this..

Raiden - Fallin' (Renegade Hardware)

:love: :love: AN ABSOLUTE CLASSIC :love: :love:

So please post in this thread if you would like Raiden to go back in and create another euphoric, emotional, "trance-esqe" Drum & Bass classic :spliff:

(To the haters.. Please leave the negative comments at the door!)

:applause: raaaaaaaaaaiden. make sum traaaaaance n bass! for me and stu !!! :rosie: :thumbsup:

spread the love for raiden. :beers:

:lighter: heheeeee

good lord yes

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

fallin is probably among my fave tunes ever. the remix is wicked cos it dont stray from the original very much, anyone remember "rage" by future prophecies, that was on the air ep as well!

"GET DOWN!!!"

Stupidy good release from the man. It's a track that is emotional but still rinses with the best of them. In a way it was a pretty ground breaking track when it was released because there was nothing else around that sounded nearly as good or as risque.
Keep up the quality releases!! :slayer:

Wylie D said:
yesyes....the man himself will be DJing alongside C4C at Repercussion in Woking on Thurs21stAugust as well

:rave:
Hahha! I knew that was coming :lol:

Re: Who wants to

sdm said:
I'm sure a lot of people are with me on this..

Raiden - Fallin' (Renegade Hardware)

:love: :love: AN ABSOLUTE CLASSIC :love: :love:

So please post in this thread if you would like Raiden to go back in and create another euphoric, emotional, "trance-esqe" Drum & Bass classic :spliff:

(To the haters.. Please leave the negative comments at the door!)

OMFG no joke! The first time I heard fallin' I got chills.. I still do, absolutely a CLASSIC tune already.... I too wish Raiden would make more tunes like this (I love the hard stuff he's doing too but yeah... Fallin' is amazing)

Hell yeah... More Fallin'!!!!!

that choon just plain rocks..
bought the EP specifically for that record..
c'mon raiden.. we need mo!

Back
Top Bottom