60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
where we are up to ...

93-2012 = complete and sounding sweet!

Weighing in at 4 hours 52 mins and 37 all important seconds

Left to play

Nobody.

Just waiting on some muppet to upload it.

Last edited:
I'm up to it, basically don't mind whatever it's gonna be. But I'd suggest some liquidy/moody deep stuff.
good man. yeah i was thinking having a bit more variety in this one but still keeping a serious vibe.

yep on it.. same as last time i reckon!
yes tone.

why not, once yearly effort
good man j. ur section selection seemed the most popular on the last one.
I want to listen, but I am afraid I can't play any part more than that. Would just let everyone down
big up ur socks hero.

anyone else wanna take part?
last one was 2hours we could make it even longer and get more peeps involved

i'll throw some tunes together, especially if you want some 3 deck ticky ticky minimal shit and liquid and rollers

Yeah I wanna hear a Dibby mix. Can imagine it sounding a bit gay though.

Anyway yay to a forum mix. Too many different DJs on here though it'd be sad just to have the one style. Ted this has to be sorted within the next week imo after the last debacle..which probably means you take the lead.

What did you have in mind?

big up. can u mix tho? never seen u post any mixes before man

yeah been mixing since i was 16, been concentrating fully on production for the past year and only just got back into mixing the past couple of weeks or so, been trying to step my 3 decks game up and it's going alright so far...

Not sure what I had in mind really. Hoping someone would come up with a wicked idea or something just that bit different to set it apart. Doesn't even have to be all dnb, maybe a couple of different genres dotted about the mix would make it more unique.

We've got plenty of talented dj's who play a variety of styles. I'll see who's up for it and harness each persons strong qualities and try to piece something from there. Depending on how many dj's we get, we could have x amount of tunes or a rough time frame for each person. Would be nice to get as many peeps involved as possible. In no rush to get it completed, rather it's done right and the finished product can be timeless as opposed to a selection of tracks that are "in" at the moment.

Where is the gambit these days anyway? I'll give him a shout and see if he's up for it.

I'm a bit nervous about it, but this sounds too awesome to not take up. Tell me, though, about a roughish timeframe we're looking at?

I mean for what I need to record, Papa!

EDIT: Also, as far as a theme, I'm really partial to the idea of "Tunes that got you obsessed with Drum and Bass" The absolute classics, the ones that give you the best nostalgia and just move you like no others.

I mean for what I need to record, Papa!

EDIT: Also, as far as a theme, I'm really partial to the idea of "Tunes that got you obsessed with Drum and Bass" The absolute classics, the ones that give you the best nostalgia and just move you like no others.

I quite like this idea, like a influences set in dnb from everyone

Back
Top Bottom