Who wants to be "the voice" of DnBForum's Podcast ?

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
Hey guys,
Toejam and I are looking for someone that would be up for doing some voice overs for the podcast, introducing the sections of the podcast and a bit of bullshit and maybe a bit of dnb news.

Need someone with charisma, and who doesnt mind having his voice on the podcast.
:D

lets hear clips of people please!!
and we can have the forum vote.

record yourself saying " This is _______ and your listening to dnbforum podcast"

Last edited:

record yourself saying " This is _______ and your listening to dnbforum podcast"

can we spice it up abit chloe, add a few cool words like "your locked onto the dnbforum podcast where big tings agwarn":slick:

Hahehwha, this could be so much fun, just pm clips to myself or Chloe and we will try and add them in

I have a face for radio but could never cut the mustard with my gay ass voice!

I'm with Coshh on this one, let here the clips mofos!

i will if you want, got about 4 other peeps been askin me for the last month need 2 pull my finger out n get em done

heh, you know what. this (for me) was the only thing missing from the podcasts. just needed a little bit of continuity and a voice to link them together.

i guess i wouldn't mind giving it a go, if you want any examples i've got (more or less) every set i've done up at force recorded, so can chop plenty of snippets out for you if you like.

be more than happy to help, so just let me know (y):)

will also get round to recording that little intro you wanted up there ^^ just waiting on a new soundcard which i should hopefully have tomo.

Back
Top Bottom