Who votes Panty should have his own thread say aight!!?

Should Panty have his own dedicated Panty Presents... NSFW thread??

• Total voters

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Do you rekon the admin should give Panty his own nsfw thread???

(if Panty wants it of course!! hahaha)

If you want it vote: AIGHT!!!

If not vote: NAH BLAD!!

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
at the end of the day i dont mind doing it , standard issue ...

least by having 1 major nsfw thread people can post in , the rest can go single and be safe for work ,nice idea rocksteadyuk ,.. mods what u saying ,......

DO YOU WANT TO DO A ### NOT SAFE FOR WORK THREAD ### AND PILE THE BOOBIES ALL IN THERE ,.. CAUSE THAT WAY ALOT OF YOU GUYS DONT GET HEART ATTACKS OVER WHAT I POST ...

Gumby

VIP Junglist
Ive been wondering about the panty situation for a while now. the waffle section has become more cluttered since he started posting lots of threads. sometimes he posts so many that it pushes the threads im looking for about three pages back!

I dont know about a subforum. cant he just have his own 'panty's funny shit' thread?
it would definately make it easier to navigate around waffle, and other user's threads would get more time on the front page, which is fair i think.

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
Ive been wondering about the panty situation for a while now. the waffle section has become more cluttered since he started posting lots of threads. sometimes he posts so many that it pushes the threads im looking for about three pages back!

I dont know about a subforum. cant he just have his own 'panty's funny shit' thread?
it would definately make it easier to navigate around waffle, and other user's threads would get more time on the front page, which is fair i think.
Surely your joking, one single thread for the PANTY?! :twitchy:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
yea...hmmm

Panty if you want to create a nsfw thread and a "joke" thread so it doesnt get so cluttered then i will stick it

either way a nsfw stick is in order...no more boobies for me at work