Who to watch out for in 2014.

Yes whoever said Lockjaw I completely agree with.

Fre4knc has had a great year. Hopefully more to come.

I am personally looking forward to Nickbee's LP. Shit will be massive.

EDIT

And certainly worth mentioning after his first release - our very own Cartel! His single on the EP which is coming out is the standout track for me, really hope he can produce some more great music next year.

arkaik, lockjaw, conduct , kyrist, homemade weapons, fre4knc, bredren, skeptical just for his album, Hydro, War, Instant, detail.

probably more that deserve a mention but these i'm especially looking forward to hearing more from

totally forgot about everyone involved with narratives music

each release so far has been gold

stray will be absolutely massive by the end of 2014 imo, he's well on the way now but only bigger and better to come i reckon

A new name to come out of NZ... Victim is currently collaborating with Dose, & already has a tune signed to one of the scenes biggest labels...

these have probably all been mentioned but the following have become instant buy for me lately and i look forward to more from

Fre4knc, Gremlinz, Overlook, Homemade Weapons, Bredren, Tom Small, M-zine, Kid Drama, Indigo, Clarity, Blocks, Escher, Fis, Loxy, Resound, Stray, Mtwn, Paradox

also anything on narratives and 31 records

Scar
Tephra & Arkoze
I like how critical have been pushing their artists mainly one at a time, like Enei, Mefjus, Emperor, Ivy Lab. Most of all looking out for a bit more output from Foreign Concept, think it might be his turn for a push soon. Hope I am right!

The new artists on Samurai are definitely ones to watch (Mono and Theme). A mate of mine has just been signed to Viper recordings as part of a duo called Insomniax (Renzo and Freshold). So for the people into Viper - listen out for them, I've heard their forthcoming bits and they're wicked

Back
Top Bottom