Who thinks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If machete vip was made by andy c half of this forum would be jumping up and down raving about a pure dubplate?

:idhitit:

am not a big hazard fan but i agree wiv you ive said before people jump on the band wagon of jump up hating

I agree with the fact that machette has got pretty old, pretty quickly, Im open to all types of DnB and to be honest....pretty much all of u gotta agree that when it is played in a rave.....your gonna go mental.....i cant imagine that you'll just stand there saying 'this is shit'....so seein as this is what the tune was made to do.....people shud just chill out callin hazard shit and what not....he's obviously successful in what he does and it's pretty sad so see people just jumping on the band wagon of jump up hating.......

I agree with the fact that machette has got pretty old, pretty quickly, Im open to all types of DnB and to be honest....pretty much all of u gotta agree that when it is played in a rave.....your gonna go mental.....i cant imagine that you'll just stand there saying 'this is shit'....so seein as this is what the tune was made to do.....people shud just chill out callin hazard shit and what not....he's obviously successful in what he does and it's pretty sad so see people just jumping on the band wagon of jump up hating.......

:word:

No more machete......
please......
lovejoy.jpg

SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if machete was so shit it wouldn't have sold as many copies as it did. It wouldn't have been at no1 for so long. If hazard was shit he wouldn't be playing everywhere, and getting sent round the world literally 1 country to the next like a parcel. His tunes wouldn't continue to smash raves, and sales. Top DJs including andy, and his gimp continue to smash his tunes. Plus machetes been round for TIME!!! Still people talking about it. So na sayers should really be putting IMO before any slating.
Proof and Pudding I belive.
Again if he was shit he'd be dj who. Dj who? Excatly. You all know him love or hate him
He kills the bad guys
But I get the women

Can we stop this thread and get back to the waffle of dj's day jobs please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom