WHO THINKS DJ...

heard one of his tunes the otherday? was a bit wank mind, but i'm usre there are loads of people who would love it!

I not sure about him commin back now. He made his mark a few years ago and kept it up, but his sound didnt change as the years went on.
Dont get me wrong i did like the Zinc sound but he needed to progress and make some fresher sounds. You could tell a Zinc tune a mile off. He never changed his sound which made him get a little bit booring after a while. I think he's heading in a good direction at the moment as he's had alot of years in drum n bass left his mark and its time to move on.

Hopefully he doesnt read this thread with wide eyed glee thinking "they want me back" only to see people slagging him off, putting back his Jesus like comeback for another year.

He's moved over to house and fair play to him, big bucks in all that.

Really liked his early stuff but then when he did that "marching" or whatever it was with Dynamite it was like he was just trying to ruin his career.

doing a lot of stuff for rinse and fwd, linking with skream et al. fair play to him. he's been involved since back in the day, and he's at that point in his carrear where he can pretty much do what the fuck he wants, so why not!
he's been recording vocals with katy b, not sure if it's for dnb or this crack house tip he's on right now.
he still whips out old skool sets though, apparently that's all you can book him for dnb wise.
that old skool set he did at the last dnb night at the end was something else :love:
it's a rinse fm podcast if anyboyd is interested to hear it. and i think you should.

big up zinc, got a lot of time for him.

i loved zinc's samplistic flavour ( samplistic is that a word? fuck do i care u know what i mean) i think i brought most things he released in the mid to late 90's! and that 5 min mini mix that was floating about a couple of years ago was top notch! would well encourage a comeback ... people say his sound didn't change but i never wanted it to! super sharp shooter, no diggidy, 6 million ways, on fire tonight! yeah! thats the stuff!

heard it on radio 1, at like 8.30 in the morning :rolleyes: says it all really

He's moved over to house and fair play to him, big bucks in all that.

Really liked his early stuff but then when he did that "marching" or whatever it was with Dynamite it was like he was just trying to ruin his career.

I wouldn't say he's gone over to Crack/Fidget House scene for the £ as the scene is still fairly new.....i would have thought he earned more playing D&B week in week out.

Richie Stix, it seems to me that you think Zinc has sold out with your comment, i fail to agree......fair play to him as he's doing what he wants and supporting a new scene which i think is just starting to thrive.

Time to open your ears and listen to one of the Three Crack House mixes he has done....get to know.

i dnt tink it is a bad thing him moving over to the fidget scene as i am quite into it and like the tunes he has made and the mixes he has done.

btw u can hear that bulletproof remix on his myspace

Back
Top Bottom