wish they didnt remove so many features from the old one

thats what it used to look like
called classic soundcloud now with less features

soundcloud-screenshot.jpg

this is what it looks like now
new soundcloud
really buggy and slow (for me anyway)
soundcloud_stream.jpg

Can't believe they still haven't added a loop button, and there's no option to shuffle play through someones songs or a playlist... it's simple stuff really...

The old one is far better. Not a fan of the newer one in the slightest.

Yep, right there with ya! The new one sucks! I don't know why they bothered to fuck with it, it worked perfectly before, now there seems to be constant problems and site maintenance going on!

Agree with previous posters in that the new "improvements" have made the whole site a slow, sluggish mess. To add, not sure what they did with regards to their search engine, but it's an equally hot mess as well. Finally, it seems they've done something to their messaging filters, as the amount of SPAM and "Buy Some Followers" PM's I've received has tripled since the implemented "improvements."

Perhaps one day they'll learn to leave well enough alone...

It wasn't broken, they fixed it. I hate the stream update thingy and the UI is awful. Definitely going with the good old classic one it seems to take less to load too.

not change! oh no... :mrpanic:

oh wait, the entire site is down for me right now :twitchy:

It wasn't an improvement but I see why they done it. The old soundcloud, although more reliable looked like shit. chances are most people posting on the prodcution section of this forum couldn't give a shit what it looked like as long as it done the job well. In order to appeal to a broader market they gave it a face lift. If I was a paying member I would be pretty pissed but as a free service you cant really complain.

The iPhone app on the other hand is a big fat pile of horse shit!

it's gettin worse.. if there wouldn't be everyone using soundcloud i'd probably move to something else

I'm just curious about something: is there a limit on how many messages can you exachange on soundcloud? I noticed some of the people I talk there don't answer the message after I replied to them, so they just send me a new one. Was that a bit confusing?

It's so shit, I don't know why they took away the bit that told you what people you follow are listening to, it's the only real way you could find new music using soundcloud. And also that 'who to follow' shit what is that?? It's just 3 randomly selected of users what is the fucking point :mad:

Back
Top Bottom