Who produces the filthiest, dirtiest dubstep?

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Deftones - Shove it (bar 9 remix) is quite a banger. So's Noisia - Machine Gun (16Bit remix). Although borgores probably most famous for his aggressive kind of tunes.

I honestly dont know who wins that prize. Im not really into dubstep thats so dirty you borderline want to turn it off. lol.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Really dont see what is so special about him, that tune he did with example was pretty lame, and production was lazy!
Listen to his Outside the Box or Skream! albums and tell me his production is lazy. Midnight Request Line is a fucking anthem better than any dnb track that has been released in the past 5 or 6 years.

For you to say that clearly means you know very little about dubstep, also if it wasn't for him and Benga you probly never would have heard of the Genre.

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
This one's really a dirty track.
Some other artists: liquid stranger, bare noize, downlink,...

This one makes me trippin'

Last edited by a moderator:

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Listen to his Outside the Box or Skream! albums and tell me his production is lazy. Midnight Request Line is a fucking anthem better than any dnb track that has been released in the past 5 or 6 years.

For you to say that clearly means you know very little about dubstep, also if it wasn't for him and Benga you probly never would have heard of the Genre.
I do love dubstep but no way is request line better than any D&B tune in the last 5 years.
There have been a few releases in the past 6 months which beat it.
However Skream is a brilliant artist. He doesnt stick to a certain formula on his album which is good.

I'd recommend:
Icicle (Freeze)
Kryptic Minds
Ben Verse
Truth
Distance

For Tear out....
Chasing Shadows
Feed Me (newer stuff)
Excision
Datsik
Downlink
Bare Noize
Skrillex
ect.
I do like some of the tear out stuff but a lot of the producers recycle their sounds and seem to be too scared to try something new

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I do love dubstep but no way is request line better than any D&B tune in the last 5 years.
There have been a few releases in the past 6 months which beat it.
However Skream is a brilliant artist. He doesnt stick to a certain formula on his album which is good.

I'd recommend:
Icicle (Freeze)
Kryptic Minds
Ben Verse
Truth
Distance

For Tear out....
Chasing Shadows
Feed Me (newer stuff)
Excision
Datsik
Downlink
Bare Noize
Skrillex
ect.
I do like some of the tear out stuff but a lot of the producers recycle their sounds and seem to be too scared to try something new
Sorry missed imo off then end ;)

But yeah I am loving their releases at the min, you might want to check out the last few Deep Medi bits, Tunnidge - Dark Skies is a belter and so is Goth Trad - Sunbeam

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
I think here is the best place to have my rant, basically, heard that Modestep mix on crissy criss show when sigma took over. What a pile of screechy, bleepy, cheesy-chord SHIT. There is more shit dubstep now than there is House or jumpup DnB, every 13 year old and their mother is making "yug" dubstep, god dammit :mad: :mad:. Imo, the only label with any quality control over filthy dubstep is Rottun Recordings. Vaski = sick.