WHO PRODUCES ON HERE

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Word indeed SDM - your production is spot-on imo.

I like to think of myself as a producer/dj - i make jump-up dancefloor bizness and heavy rollers!

the man to check imo is bad ace inc. aka dj traxie -
his tunes have more kick than a mule on amphetamines!
a shit-load should be up within the week,
im sure he’ll put a thread up soon enough!! he said hes got tunes on www.mp3.com -
but maybe coz im mac, i cant find em.

Ive got a couple of tunes dun-dutta- but dont have the capability to upload em to a site coz
im having to use my mac at work. Anyways - plenty to come!!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by jay walker
Word indeed SDM - your production is spot-on imo.
Im learnin :) Bigups to the M-Code for helping me a lot! Not forgetting Raiden for the tips when I pop round his house.

Respect 2 u both :afro:

M-Code

Hubbidy Hibbedy
i also produce. check my stuff on the dubs page and decide what style they are for yourself :pimp:

no problem sdm :spliff:

bigup yaself for playing my tunes :slayer:

Kaotix

I'm learning, any help or tips would be kool! I've been using mostly Cuebase and Kontact with an Emu and a Virus C. I'd like to hear what you all use for drum programming/sequencing...
Much luv from DC:slayer:

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
absolutely battery!! when your ass is too lazy to chop up breaks into pieces, use BombThatBeat for strictly break-arrangement.

carnage-mashup. Trying to murder the dancefloor, but keep it no-tech. breaks and that stuff.

eljay

ive got a tune coming out on movement with ruffstuff called 'soulshine'. its a funky little dancefloor number so check it out! should be out sometime in april.

sketchy

Battery is the shit

But Ive got so many .rx2 files stacked up from my reason days (considering the vst crossover) so I really am a bit lost..

Any tips on a VSTi/DXi that imports rx2 files as sample programs (I know the EXS24 does but I dont wanna use logic)?