Who produces good jungle with no (or not many) lyrics? Similar to bladerunners style?

DruMDMAndBass

I've been mixing for a few months now and have built up a big collection of jungle, but nearly all of it is ragga with lots of lyrics so it's difficult for me to learn the basics of mixing when I'm always worrying about the clash of lyrics.. I love bladerunners jungley sounding, dark rollers.. Does anyone know of any other artists who produce a similar sound? Or even any artists who make good jungle with good basslines, whether the beats are neat and tidy or chopped and amened.. I'm just looking for good jungle WITHOUT lyrics. Hope you can help. :)

Re: Who produces good jungle with no (or not many) lyrics? Similar to bladerunners st

I've been mixing for a few months now and have built up a big collection of jungle, but nearly all of it is ragga with lots of lyrics so it's difficult for me to learn the basics of mixing when I'm always worrying about the clash of lyrics.. I love bladerunners jungley sounding, dark rollers.. Does anyone know of any other artists who produce a similar sound? Or even any artists who make good jungle with good basslines, whether the beats are neat and tidy or chopped and amened.. I'm just looking for good jungle WITHOUT lyrics. Hope you can help. :)

try some of mine....there are some samples but used sparingly.......

www.soundcloud.com/spektrumz

use my sig to get there if that link doesnt work...all my tracks are free download

Re: Who produces good jungle with no (or not many) lyrics? Similar to bladerunners st

are you talking about jungle in general or recent stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:

serial killaz
savage rehab
serum
lion fire
aries
k jah
dawn raid
vapour
lighterman

all worth checkin out

Back
Top Bottom