Who out of the regulars can listen my tune before i send it off?

OH DAMN! Congrats man! You kept that one quiet! Good luck for all the sleepless nights lol it'll all be worthwhile!

Thank you kindly. :) My wife and I joke a lot that since our first kid started sleeping through the night after a month, this one will no doubt be a terror. ;) Definitely worth it!

And mistasfx, I PMed you back.

Cheers.

You scare me mate!
Do you still find the time to work on music?
I'm getting streesed already...

lost is a man possessed. he has his day job (awesome graphic designer), does side graphics projects for my day job and our album art, has a house he works on, one kid here, another coming (TODAY!), and our cross-country dnb-making duo, and he still finds time to send tunes back to me - "i got one in this key, one in that key, changed the snare in this version...."

lost is not a normal person.

You scare me mate!
Do you still find the time to work on music?
I'm getting streesed already...
I'm a bit of night owl, so when I get home from work around 8:00 pm I have dinner with the fam, hang with the kids until their bedtime (about 9:30) and then hit the studio hard from 10 p.m. to about 2-3:00 a.m. I try to make my studio time productive as possible, so if I'm working on a tune(s) and they're just not coming together, I'll start making patches or browse the interweb for some tutorials to generate ideas. This way I'm pissed after four hours when I realized I've made complete shit or wasted time. Once you've gotten a routine down, the stress will dwindle a bit.

lost is a man possessed. he has his day job (awesome graphic designer), does side graphics projects for my day job and our album art, has a house he works on, one kid here, another coming (TODAY!), and our cross-country dnb-making duo, and he still finds time to send tunes back to me - "i got one in this key, one in that key, changed the snare in this version...."

lost is not a normal person.
Definitely not normal. I gave up looking for John Connor and preventing the war against the machines.

im down too mistasfx, i can give it a listen if you want. also, congrats lostinsound!!!
Thanks logikz, I greatly appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom