• From vinyl to CD/MP3

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
vote!

I myself, went from CD to vinyl. I'm going full vinyl (2 vinyl decks) in a bit

Started with vinyl, only being going for a few months so still on vinyl, eventually want to get two CDJ's aswell but not for a long time.

Started on vinyl, and much as I love it I'm thinking about getting the one cd deck for tunes that don't appear on vinyl/own tunes when I finish some. Couldn't mix purely with CD's though, If theres a tune I was really liking I'd prefer to get it cut.

Started on vinyl, stumbled across a cheap CDJ so bite the bullet. Now got 2 CDJ-800s MK2s, 2 1210s MK3s and a Xone 62, all in the space of 18months (y) Tbh i rarely use vinyl now except when 3 decking, CDJs are just so much more precise plus get get any tune the same day at a fraction of the cost of vinyl!

Love it!

Vinyl junkie forever but im turning my ways slightly and investing in a CDJ. Brings that thrid element into mixing. So many tunes on Mp3 that are going for 1.99 compared to 6.99.

Will always carry on buying vinyl untill the end though. Cant beat it!

I used vinyl for quite a few years before making the switch to Traktor scratch and the world of MP3's

Started on CD, will probably stay there. They're just so much more convenient IMHO. Gotta love the style of vinyl and TTs tho!

Records are just better thigns to have than CD's imo.

Like it's just like "Fuck yeah, i have this massive black disk of sound" wheras CD's you just like put them in and like you cant interact with them as much and like...

D: I'm sure you know what i mean :D

Records are just better thigns to have than CD's imo.

Like it's just like "Fuck yeah, i have this massive black disk of sound" wheras CD's you just like put them in and like you cant interact with them as much and like...

D: I'm sure you know what i mean :D

Thats what I like, the fact that you've got a nice looking plate and you can see the tune cut onto it, see the different sections by differences in the grooves and that. CD decks are handy, and I will get one at some point, but I couldnt mix purely on CD's its gotta be vinyl!

Back
Top Bottom