Votes: 1 2.9%
  • dark/nasty etc

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • both!

Votes: 23 67.6%

• Total voters

Standby

nahmean
was just wonderin what sort of dnb the masses like??
i myself prefer the music to have a dark, heavy vibe (tech itch stylee) but i know lots of you love a good liquid roller. having said that i do have a number of high contrast/calibre/mist etc records in me collection, cos sometimes i need somethin a lil bit different to calm the relentless assault i usually play!!!

so what is it u hedz usually play/listen to?

Standby said:
was just wonderin what sort of dnb the masses like??
i myself prefer the music to have a dark, heavy vibe (tech itch stylee) but i know lots of you love a good liquid roller. having said that i do have a number of high contrast/calibre/mist etc records in me collection, cos sometimes i need somethin a lil bit different to calm the relentless assault i usually play!!!

so what is it u hedz usually play/listen to?
Both - Mainly the darker, dancefloor stuff though.

I prefer my Tech Itch, Dom and Roland, Concord Dawn stuff tbh, but I do really like all High Contrasts stuff too, but I mainly listen to the darrrk stuff. :rockposse

dnbforum_certified.gif

:uberlaugh
certified soldier
nice...lol

Oh, and its deep/dark breaky stuff for me

Mulla said:
And how come my names in italics? Is this some sort of reward for being such a great guy?

haha, see what you mean. This forum gets stranger by the day. I blame Stu. :mrpanic:

its generally all about the dark n dirty beats but imo there is a time n a place for everything dnb.

for example at one nation at the se1 a while ago...it was quality having liquid dnb in the chill out room just added to the overall atmosphere :2thumbs:

I'm a Junglist. Just gimme the whole thing. All of it. I love this music, and the least I can do for it, is spin as diversly as possible, and make tunes in as many styles as I can muster.

May this sound roll on for many decades more.

normally when im in a "normal" mood i will listen to whatever winamp cucks at me, which is mostly dark ruff stuff..
but when im in a more fucked up mood i normally turn to the chilled, or even slow it down a bit n listen to some dub

Back
Top Bottom