Who likes Drum & Bass?

X.R.

Who likes that one song from D.Kay & DJ Lee? Um...Eternal Sunset! Has anyone listen to that before? From Metalheadz?

Who likes that one song from D.Kay & DJ Lee? Um...Eternal Sunset! Has anyone listen to that before? From Metalheadz?

Thats the last DnB record I bought. They don't make them that good anymore.

Ive been a drum n bass fan for a number of years now

More recently tried to experiment with music and listen to the new genres such as grime and Dubstep

I like the Grime sound but it seems pretty dead now

As for Dubstep wtf is that all about? I don't get it? is this supposed to be music? Am I missing something sounds way to slow!

For me Drum n Bass no matter what phase I go through I always seem to go back to this scene especially the liquid tunes I love.

Ive been a drum n bass fan for a number of years now

More recently tried to experiment with music and listen to the new genres such as grime and Dubstep

I like the Grime sound but it seems pretty dead now

As for Dubstep wtf is that all about? I don't get it? is this supposed to be music? Am I missing something sounds way to slow!

For me Drum n Bass no matter what phase I go through I always seem to go back to this scene especially the liquid tunes I love.

To me i always end up loving oldskool shit but still loving new stuff and looking for new stuff. The sooound you like cant be the same<<<<< thats called boredom. Variety club variety. Still buzz of me tunes from 88-92. :1:
Even though the TC fans will go WTF, i just say GET TO KNOW. :D

Tuning by those same two was also wicked 1992, have you heard it

Yeah I head them both first on this Metalheadz CD mixed by an asshole DJ who likes to beat up his fans (I won't name him but you know him). I got the CD for less then 5.00 USD at a Sam Goody store that was closing up. I totaly bought it on a whim. I was really surprised by Eternal Sunset! Tuning was quite good too but I won't need to track that down on 12" since its also featured in full on the unmixed CD that comes with it (and I have a Numark Axis-2 so mixing CDs is not a prob).

I try every so often to make a DnB mix of the records I bought last year like Eternal Sunset but I'm never pleased with how it turns out. I should try again sometime. I could put Tuning on there too.

The_Jungledon said:
Still buzz of me tunes from 88-92. :1:

Yes I'm afraid it doesn't get much better then that. Everything I've liked since that time frame of music is music that rides on the coat tails of 1992 music. Case in point, happyhardcore, jungle, speed garage, techno, deep house, goa trance, and DnB.

Yes I'm afraid it doesn't get much better then that. Everything I've liked since that time frame of music is music that rides on the coat tails of 1992 music. Case in point, happyhardcore, jungle, speed garage, techno, deep house, goa trance, and DnB.

that wave will ride again fella, but unfortunately the first time you ride the wave is the best.

things will go full circle, trust me, and hopefuly i'll be able to contribute with tracks this time, but without a doudt, 92 and 93 were the best years of the music we call drum and bass.

:devilslay
Thats a niiiice tune. On the Winter of Content album

nah twas on this one

cover_160x160.jpg

what the fuck is this thread about ?

no i hate dnb...thats why i waste my time on dnbforum!

jesus christ!

no... its all about fuckin psy trance man! peace and love!

dnb forver!

fuck the haters! rah!

and yeah, you are missing something..dubstep is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom