Who likes Drum & Bass?

what the fuck is this thread about ?

no i hate dnb...thats why i waste my time on dnbforum!

jesus christ!

no... its all about fuckin psy trance man! peace and love!

dnb forver!

fuck the haters! rah

and yeah, you are missing something..dubstep is amazing.

:respekt:

Hey, some psytrance is pretty fucking amazing! I really miss all those psytrance parties that used to do the rounds. They has SHIT for lighting but the music was ok and the crowds were AMAZING! I could actually say they had a "PLURy" atmosphere.

what the fuck is this thread about ?

no i hate dnb...thats why i waste my time on dnbforum!

jesus christ!

dnb forver!

fuck the haters! rah!

and yeah, you are missing something..dubstep is amazing.

:word: to that...

Well, I've got mixed feeling on the Dubstep. I do love some of it, but some of it makes me fall asleep standing up, drooling on myself...

:bruce:

One of the funniest experiences of my life was at a big Psy-Trance party were I was doing a stall selling my (strictly non-Psy) Tshirts, I saw the Psy-trance UV fractal backdrop painters going to war, about who was gonna put which backdrop where. They ended up putting one backdrop, over someone elses, over someone elses.

'Heavy man!'

Then someone ripped one of the others down...& it all kicked off.

Trustafarian dreads were being yanked out...

P(L)UR-lease...

Last edited:
Why? I like new techno right now over DnB, should I be banned as well? Good grief, thats like a comment someone would make on DOA, not here.

:rinsed:

dont think he was so serious :D chill yo

I'm going to be trying to promote dnb to hiphop heads. It will be... interesting.

been doing that for some time now! with pretty good progress i'd say, but then on the contrary i've been listening to more and more hiphop also. mostly grime and 90's gangsta :teeth:

when i first heard dubstep i wa really like WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??? well the whole mix was kindof rubbish anyways, but then some time laters i heard some wicked dubstep tune in one club, london electricity was playing that night and there was some dubstep/grime kru playing their shit and then it hit me, it was like this deepest bassline ever, it started calling me names and i started to move like pinocchio on acid... good times

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom