Who likes Ableton Live + Push 2? Here's my basics video on it.

fanu

Hi guys!
I recently became an Ableton Certified Trainer, and wanted to celebrate that and give back a bit somehow, so I did a new video on Ableton Live / Push 2.

I'm often asked why I like Live so much, and whether Push 2 is worth it in my opinion. I did a video demonstrating some Push 2 features I like.

Without even touching my computer, I'll show you how to:

• convert an audio clip to Simpler

• slice and play audio with Push 2
• use different Simpler modes (classic, oneshot, slicing)
• use different warping modes in Simpler
• make beats using the Push 2 step sequencer

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

PS: If you find this useful, please share or tag people who might be interested.
PPS: Make sure to subscribe to my channel on Youtube: http://youtube.com/user/fanusamurai/

Last edited:
Fanu, this is outstanding. I am a recent Push 2 owner and this tutorial is bloody great. Can't wait to get home to apply these techniques. The time you spend providing info and posting tutorials has improved my skills 10 fold. Thanks!

P.S. Congratulations on becoming an Ableton Certified Trainer! When do classes start? :)

Last edited:
Fanu, this is outstanding. I am a recent Push 2 owner and this tutorial is bloody great. Can't wait to get home to apply these techniques. The time you spend providing info and posting tutorials has improved my skills 10 fold. Thanks!

P.S. Congratulations on becoming an Ableton Certified Trainer! When do classes start? :)

Ah thanks man – really happy to hear they've been useful.
Hoping to kick off online tuition thingy in the fall! Will post about it here, too, when it kicks off :)

Back
Top Bottom