I recently became an Ableton Certified Trainer, and wanted to celebrate that and give back a bit somehow, so I did a new video on Ableton Live / Push 2.
I'm often asked why I like Live so much, and whether Push 2 is worth it in my opinion. I did a video demonstrating some Push 2 features I like.
Without even touching my computer, I'll show you how to:
• convert an audio clip to Simpler
• slice and play audio with Push 2
• use different Simpler modes (classic, oneshot, slicing)
• use different warping modes in Simpler
• make beats using the Push 2 step sequencer
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
PS: If you find this useful, please share or tag people who might be interested.
PPS: Make sure to subscribe to my channel on Youtube: http://youtube.com/user/fanusamurai/