Who is the best mc in the game ?

In my opinion its SP MC coz he is an amazing host.
Knows exactly when to drop bars and when to be quite. Also Lowqui when he was about.

dno hard one as it always changes, but at the moment its either the dappa dan herbzie (as always), eksy (hes jus so fuckin clear nd his lyrics are unreal + the sparrin partners...cant beat em), funsta lovin his chats at the moment hus else comes up with chats like 'ive got more bars than a field of sheep, ive got baaaaahs' for every day of the week'....cracks me up everytime hes on a bit of a mad one at the mo.

ye fuckin luv mc'in but not feelin shadow demon coalation for sum reason...to be honest tho i havent really given them a try heard a few of ther sets but ant my style i recon they get a bit anoyin after like 20 minutes, they all have the same voice and style of chatting

ye fuckin luv mc'in but not feelin shadow demon coalation for sum reason...to be honest tho i havent really given them a try heard a few of ther sets but ant my style i recon they get a bit anoyin after like 20 minutes, they all have the same voice and style of chatting

yeah that's true. i more new breed or UNCZ .but can put up with any mc in a rave. not on my i-pod though.

I claim it's about some of the more vocal orientated mcs like stamina, sp, always got love for darrison and dynamite as well. Not seen darrison on many flyers recently though?

not_again_cat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom