Who is Stu? / Who is Risky?

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Who is Stu?

Is he a famous DnB person that we all might have heard of?

Or is he just a big DnB fan like myself?

Who is Risky?

Is he a famous DnB person that we all might have heard of?

Or is he just a big DnB fan with poor taste in DnB?

once i was blindfolded & taken on a long journey in the boot of an old capri to a top secret location where stu was sitting in a big chair stroking a cat. i know stu's identity and believe me it's beyond anyones expectations. one day his identity will be revealed to the worle & that day will be a day of reckoning for mankind.
believe my children.... believe... :afro:

ps. i've booked valve in portsmouth on jan 31st next year!!!! muhahahahahaha

skope said:
once i was blindfolded & taken on a long journey in the boot of an old capri to a top secret location where stu was sitting in a big chair stroking a cat. i know stu's identity and believe me it's beyond anyones expectations. one day his identity will be revealed to the worle & that day will be a day of reckoning for mankind.
believe my children.... believe... :afro:

ps. i've booked valve in portsmouth on jan 31st next year!!!! muhahahahahaha

Hahah! Mr Owain Skope, we meet again!

Your a nuttah :D :D :D

Bigups on booking Valve! I cant wait to witness one of your DNB events, damn appendix :mad:

P.S. Where's my logo :D

risky just a bloke called james. his dad runs syspace.co.uk (?) so had loads of space up for grabs. just ordinary junglist i think, who when he was late teens decided he wanted to start up a d&b related web site. the thing blew up & we're where we qare today! just in the right place at the right time. still quite young i think but he's no one famous.
hope i've been some help, but you probably knew all this. oh well, i tried...

SKOPE...

no shit man i swear ive heard a live studio mix of the Risky (with mc) from the early 90's playin proper old skool shizznit. i reckon he's older than you might think he is...

then again i could be a mile off... im just sharin the knowledge i have :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom